Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.20 delivery
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Dog, 6 Count
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- A powerful protection against fleas and ticks
- Rapidly kills fleas and eliminates 98 percent of fleas within 24 hours of application
- Breaks flea life cycle and prevents re-infestation
- Treats and prevents flea allergy dermatitis
- Controls biting lice on dogs and puppies
Product detailsSize:6 Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Frontline Plus
- ASIN : B000V7QWAO
- Item Model Number : F3433
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,362 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Boehringer Frontline Plus flea treatment for dogs orange is a flea and tick prevention and treatment highly recommended by veterinarians. This dog flea treatment destroys all stages of fleas and kills ticks. The spot-on kills paralysis ticks when used fortnightly and controls brown dog ticks on dogs for 1 month. The monthly treatment treats and prevents biting lice apart from protecting dogs from flea allergy dermatitis. It assists in the control of sarcoptic mange in dogs.
Weigh your dog before starting the treatment. Remove a pipette from the pack. Hold the pipette upright. Break off the seal of the pipette at the pre-cut line. Part the fur at the shoulder blades to locate the visible skin, where your dog cannot lick. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the entire contents directly on to the skin. For large or giant dogs, apply the content at two to three visible spots starting from the base of the neck to the tip of the tail. Repeat treatment every month.