|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 16.26 x 5.08 cm; 58.97 Grams|
Frogglez Kids Swim Goggles with Pain-Free Strap | Ideal for Ages 3 – 10 in Swimming Lessons | Leakproof, No Hair Pulling, UV Protection | Recommended by Olympic Swimmers
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO HAIR PULLING – Soft fabric-covered neoprene Frogglez strap slides right over long and curly hair without tangling. The strap won’t slip, so no more squished eyes and ears. Recommended for kids 3 - 10 years old
- COMFORTABLE FOR HOURS – Kids can see clearly underwater for hours of swimming pool fun without too-tight straps that give headaches. Little hands can tighten or loosen the strap with easy-to-use Velcro without taking them off
- LEAKPROOF DESIGN – Patented split strap keeps the silicone seal on the goggles secure and attaches to almost any kid swim goggles. No leaking or fogging makes children more confident in swim lessons. The chunky strap is easy for little fingers to put on independently and floats goggles to the top of the water, so they’re always easy to find
- SAFETY FIRST DESIGN – Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses are anti-fog coated and provide 100% UV protection on deck and in the water. These kids swimming goggles are latex-free and are independently tested and proven free of harsh chemicals like lead, phthalates, and formaldehyde
- SWIM INSTRUCTOR AND OLYMPIANS – Recommended by swim instructors and Olympic Swimmers Chris Cook and Elvis Burrows, Frogglez are available in fun patterns and colours and are perfect girls swim goggles and boys swim goggles
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frogglez are Designed With Your Kids in Mind!
Frogglez Goggles were invented by a dad who watched his daughter’s swim goggles pull her hair and slip off during swim lessons. After watching all of the kids at the lesson struggle with their straps, he invented a soft, padded neoprene split strap that provides leverage to keep goggles in place. He paired the patented strap design with the best kids’ goggles available and tested them to make sure they’re safe for kids. Frogglez Goggles is still a small, family-owned business where we believe kids should have fun learning to swim and exploring the underwater world, not struggle with swim goggles.
Comfortable and Adjustable for ages 3-10
The soft material doesn’t get stuck in long or curly hair like traditional goggle straps. Every pair of Frogglez includes optional black silicone rings. Remove them for smaller children and thread the Velcro right through the goggles. Or double up to extend the strap length for bigger kids.
It’s not just the strap
Frogglez goggles are impact-resistant polycarbonate with a silicone seal. The lenses are anti-fog coated and provide 100% UV protection on deck and in the water. Frogglez are latex-free and they’ve been independently tested and proven free of harsh chemicals like lead, phthalates, and formaldehyde.
Swim goggles without the headache
Goggles are a game-changer during swim lessons. If the straps fit well and adjust easily, little swimmers can put them on independently, and they stay put. The watertight seal opens up a world of underwater fun, allowing kids to see what they're doing. Being able to see reduces the rise in heart rate caused by holding their breath. Kids whose goggles hurt, fog, slip, or leak must close their eyes, which can cause anxiety and resistance.