Fritz Aquatics 24 Count Mardel Maracyn 2 Treats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Provide relief from bacterial infections in fresh and salt water aquariums
- For infections of: fin and tail rot, Popeye, gill disease, dropsy, septicemia, secondary and internal infections
- For fresh and saltwater
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 9.53 x 3.18 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 November 2014
- Manufacturer : Fritz Aquatics
- ASIN : B00OTH6EFA
- Item Model Number : 47040
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,992 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For infections of: fin and tail rot, Popeye, gill disease, dropsy (swollen body, protruding scales), septicemia (bleeding or red streaks on body), secondary and internal infections. Maracyn®Two powder is a broad-spectrum antibiotic (minocycline) developed for use in aquariums. Due to its unique properties, it is absorbed by the fish through the skin. During the prescribed treatment, the concentration of minocycline in the fish fluids rises to a therapeutic level and is available to fight systemic infections susceptible to its action. It is primarily effective against gram-negative pathogenic organisms. Internal diseases are more difficult to detect than external ones and early detection is almost impossible. Symptoms of clamped fins, general listlessness, not eating or other unusual behavior can be caused by internal infections. All suspected bacterial infections should be treated immediately.