|Price:||+ $15.87 Delivery|
- Underwire bra with breathable spacer fabric moulded cups
- High performance underwired bra with medium coverage
- Inner slings for maximum support
- Slide hook fastening allows adjustable racer back option
- Coolmax inner supports wick moisture and are sofe against the skin
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Featuring our best-selling spacer mold, Sonic's ultra-breathable cup encapsulates the beast for balanced support rather than using traditional compression methods.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What earned the Freya top ranks in my closet? Primarily the snug fit, especially between the "girls" - I tend to sweat A. LOT. 99% of the sports bras out there (which are primarily shelf style) smoosh me toward the midline, which quickly makes me a soggy, uncomfortable, hot mess. There is nothing I hate more than a lake forming into between my girls and dripping down my front. Even though the Freya bra can't stop me from sweating, it decreases the amount significantly, and most of all keeps things breathable -- and me WAY more comfortable -- in the process.
And as many others have mentioned, the no-bounce factor is key. I do a wide variety of activities in the Freya and it keeps me in line (so to speak) no matter what I'm doing. The fabric is fabulously colorful and so far has held up very well to weekly washings. It's easily the best money I've spent on a sports bra in my life. Highly recommended!
Comparing the two bras, the Core is the superior running bra; it keeps me bounce free. I've run marathons in them and found them very durable. While the Sonic doesn't perform as well as a running bra, it's a great option for classes like cardio, pilates, etc. It also lacks that annoying seam, which also lets me wear it as a regular bra (if I don't want to change before going to the gym).
The only thing Freya got wrong about this bra is the back hook to make it racerback style. When I fit the straps, I can't hook the back. When I loosen the strips and hook the racerback hook, the results are comical. In trying to adjust it and pull it over my head, I got stuck in it and had to have my boyfriend free me. I'm not sure what size person they tried the extra hook on, but to me it's a wasted feature.
The only reason it's not 5 stars is because nipple coverage is a little on the thin side, and if the fabric of my top isn't thick enough, pretty much everyone will know when I'm cold.