This is a book that I would share with people that I care about. I highly recommend it!
Every now and then, I feel this compulsion in my heart to share my experiences, from little stories about my favourite books or movies to something a bit deeper like my beliefs and spiritual journey. After spending some time to put my thoughts together about whatever was on my mind and after I had written about it; whether I shared it or not, I felt a release from that heavy feeling in my chest.
Through this book, I realized that it was part of the process of releasing my emotional burden which often held me back from moving on to other important tasks.
The author says in the book that writing therapy is not just for people who enjoy writing, but for anybody who has something to let go from their heart. While writing about our sources of anger, anxiety and other emotional burdens we carry on daily basis, the healing process is on!
- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: Independently Published (28 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1980943427
- ISBN-13: 978-1980943426
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.7 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 172 g
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
298,644 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1061 in Self-Help for Abuse
- #327 in Religious & Inspirational Colouring Books for Grown-Ups
- #568 in Art Therapy & Relaxation