- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 15 x 19 cm ; 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 122 g
- Item Model Number: 90030XB
- ASIN: B07DGYNC4X
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 30 customer ratings
Franklin Pet Supply Shed-Master – Pet Grooming Gloves Gentle De-Shedding – Hair Remover – Dogs & Cats – Long & Short Hair – Furniture Pet Hair Remover
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- COMFORT: The silicone fingers on this glove will give your dog comfort while being groomed. The soft rubber ensures a gentle massage and grooming without painful removal of fur or scratching the skin
- HAIR REMOVAL: This product allows for grooming to be done quickly, gently and effectively. The hair sticks to the glove, making it easy to peel and throw away
- BATHING: This is a great tool to loosen up dirt, remove hair, and help exfoliate skin without irritation while bathing your pet
- SIZE: One size fits most. Comes as a pair, one left and one right hand glove
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The SHED-MASTER gloves were designed to easily remove excess hair, dirt and dander from your animal’s coat. This product will be extremely gentle on your animal’s skin due to the extremely soft rubber tips on the palm of the glove. These gloves can be used wet and dry and has an adjustable wrist strap. The gloves are a one size fits most, allowing for multiple family members to use the same glove. This product is also machine washable. These are sold in a pair.
|5 star 33% (33%)||33%|
|4 star 30% (30%)||30%|
|3 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|2 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The brush part of the gloves work well to remove loose hair and dander. I like that you are brushing and grooming your pet as you pet them. It's nice for bonding.
I did not find that the loose hair that collected in the brush would come out in a nice, glove shaped clump which I weirdly hoped for. I have to just pick at the hair and pull it off the glove.