“A wonderful, down-to-earth and fun to read book on how to get over anxiety.” – John B. Arden, PhD author of Rewire Your Brain
Fed up of feeling stressed and anxious?
Looking for practical, science-based tips, tools and inspiration to help you feel better naturally?
Are you a busy person who’d appreciate a fluff-free, no-nonsense book with just 90 pages and plenty of illustrations to keep you entertained along the way?
If so, The Framework is for you.
You’re just one read away from the deepest understanding of mental wellbeing you’ve ever had, and more importantly, the greatest knowledge of what you can do to improve it.
The Framework: Understanding, Transforming and Reducing Stress, Autostress and Anxiety (The Fluff-Free Guide) is truly unique in that it combines insights from the new science of stress and anxiety with multiple evidence-based, therapeutic fields including:
• Cognitive behavioural therapy,
• Acceptance and commitment therapy,
• Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy,
• Brain-based therapy,
• Exposure therapy,
• Positive psychology,
• Lifestyle medicine,
• Buddhist philosophy.
Chapters are brief with information and summaries that are quick and easy to digest, so you can start putting into practice what you’ve learnt straight away.
• Exactly how to rewire your brain and body to feel calmer and happier.
• Why it’s so important that we start differentiating between stress, autostress and anxiety.
• The #1 mindset for reducing anxiety and numerous simple, powerful techniques to help make it happen.
• Three new thinking patterns to alleviate stress, autostress and anxiety.
• How to develop healthy breathing habits.
• The compelling science behind rest, sleep, exercise, social connection and nutrition.
• Top tips for sleeping better.
• How to use food to enhance your mood.