Eastern Jungle Gym Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame 2 Brackets Swing Set with All Mounting Hardware, Green
|Price:||+ $106.08 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 (TWO) A-Frame Swing Set Brackets and 2 (TWO) sets of A-Frame Bracket Hardware – EVERYTHING you need to construct a Free-Standing A-Frame Swing Set
- Our brackets are a solid, one-piece design, open-ended and constructed with heavy-duty steel and welded seems for the strongest and safest construction; each bracket weighs 10 pounds!
- Brackets are finished in a power-coated green color and Eastern Jungle Gym's signature yellow tag to ensure 100% authenticity and our warranty. PLEASE NOTE: Eastern Jungle Gym and Amazon.com are the only authorized sellers of this product. Purchasing from a third party seller voids the EJG warranty and is not guaranteed authentic.
- Includes all hardware needed to build a DIY A-Frame Swing Set. We provide all the hardware needed to install both swing set brackets (28 – 5/16" x 3" zinc-coated steel lag bolts and 28 – washers)
- Lumber is not included in this kit. We recommend using one 4x6 96" top beam and four 4x4 96" side support legs to construct a basic A-Frame with the finished dimensions of 12'Lx8'Dx7'8"H
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our brackets are heavy-duty! We use the Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Bracket on all of our Swing Set Models!
Look for the signature yellow tag on all EJG Brackets!
The yellow tag guarantees that you are receiving a 100% authentic Eastern Jungle Gym Swing Set Bracket.
- All of our products are designed for residential use only and are backed by our 1 year warranty against manufacturers defects.
- Have an issue with your bracket? Contact us! We want every customer to be 100% satisfied with their purchase!
Eastern Jungle Gym Easy 1-2-3 Bracket
The safest, strongest and easiest way to build a Swing Set!
Let Eastern Jungle Gym, the experts in backyard wooden swing sets for over 24 years, help you create the perfect backyard A-Frame Structure to fit your needs! This A-Frame Bracket Kit makes building your very own swing set easier than ever. Our kit comes complete with everything you need to build a DIY A-Frame, all you need is the lumber and your choice of swings.
What's included in this Swing Set Bracket Kit?
- 2 - Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Swing Set Brackets
- 2 - Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Bracket Hardware Kits
Use the Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Bracket Kit to Create any Style Backyard A-Frame Swing Set!
Classic A-Frame Swing Set
Perfect for the family who likes to swing outside. Purchase 2 - Sling Swings and 1 - Ring Trapeze Bar Combo to build this swing set.
Classic Kids A-Frame Swing Set
A great place to entertain the kids, and their friends! Purchase 1 - Horse Glider, 1 - Swing and 1 - Full Bucket Baby Swing to build this swing set.
Classic A-Frame with Tire Swing
Add a new level of fun to your backyard with a free-standing tire swing! Purchase a 3-Chain Rubber Tire Swing to build this swing set.
Classic A-Frame with Bench Swing
Create the perfect backyard relaxation spot by adding a Bench Swing to your A-Frame. Want the kids to join you? Purchase an infant swing to install beside it!
Recommended Installation Information: Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Swing Set Bracket
Looking to build a basic Wooden A-Frame structure using our Easy A-Frame Bracket?
We've got you covered! Here at Eastern Jungle Gym we manufacture, deliver and install Wooden Swing Sets every day. We are the experts in our field and can help guide you on building the best Backyard A-Frame Swing Set! Take a look to the right to see a list of everything you need to build your Play Set and below to see our lumber recommendations. Don't forget to look above at some of our popular A-Frame Models for inspiration.
Recommended Wood List
1 - 120" 4x6 Top Beam.
4 - 96" 4x4 Side Support Legs.
*We recommend anchoring the swing set to the ground and not exceeding 8 foot side support legs.
Completed Dimensions when using our recommendations:
12 'L x 8' D x 7'8" H.
What do I need to build my DIY Swing Set?
- 2 - Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Swing Set Brackets
- 2 - Sets of Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Bracket Hardware
- 1 - 4x6 Top Beam
- 4 - 4x4 Side Support Legs
- Up to 3 Swing Set Swings
- Mounting Hardware for Swings
- 4 - Ground Anchors
Eastern Jungle Gym, Inc.
Eastern Jungle Gym was founded in 1992 by two brothers with a passion for outdoor swing sets. It started as a family business and is still family-owned and operated today. Let our family help yours to create the ultimate backyard playground that will 'Create Childhood Memories' now, and for years to come. With over 24 years of experience, you can count on us for the best products, best service, and best customer experience.
Have any questions or concerns about our products? Please do not hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help!
Thank you for shopping with Eastern Jungle Gym!
Please note, all Eastern Jungle Gym products are designed for residential use only.
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Wish the instructions would detail how to cut the bottom of the legs to make them level for us DIY'rs (FYI Its 15deg x 15 deg). But really not a big deal.
Also I could not find a 4x6 beam so I bought a 6x6 and trimmed up a bit. Hindsite two 2x6 laminated together may have worked but I like the sturdiness of the bigger beam.
Also I bought the top beam 12 feet (instead of the 10 feet specified) so I could add another swing. No signs of it impacting the sturdiness of the unit with the extra 2 feet.
Very happy with it and no complaints from the kids.
I'm glad I saw the "kit" version instead of just buying two of the brackets themselves. It saved me a lot of time and trouble buying the right hardware as well. This kit comes with everything you need to assemble the A frame except the wood and tools. I ended up making a basic A frame with a 10' top beam and 10' legs (they recommend 8' legs but I wanted to have a larger swing arc). Here's what I needed to complete the project:
- This kit (which comes with two brackets and 28 appropriately sized lag bolts and washers)
- One 10 foot 4x6 beam (Home Depot) for the top (be sure to get pressure treated lumber so it will last and won't degrade in contact with the ground)
- Four 10 foot 4x4 beams (Home Depot) for the legs (can be anywhere from 8 to 12 feet but I recommend going longer, especially if you plan to anchor the legs in concrete or bury them in the ground. I opted not to bury them but just get some screw in ground anchors.
- A drill and drill bit smaller than the lag bolts to pre-drill the holes (already had). I don't know what size exactly I used but it was one that came standard with my drill.
- 2 swings. I already had this Deluxe Platform Swing by HearthSong that I bought on Amazon last year and my son loves it. I hung it in our tree using the yellow swing ties that you see pictured - also bought on Amazon. I decided to use them since I already had them. I bought the half bucket swing on Amazon for this project from Swing Set Stuff.
- Safe-Kidz heavy duty swing anchor kit (again, Amazon) which came with two anchors, two clips, a drill bit and 4 lag bolts and screws.
- Two 80" lengths of zinc chain (Home Depot). I guessed at this amount before building the swing set but only ended up needing about 70" for the half bucket. It all depends on what type of swing you're hanging and the age of the children.
- Two Quick Links (Home Depot) to connect the chain ends to the swing
- Ratchet and appropriate size bit (again, one that came standard with my ratchet that I already had)
With all of this stuff I was able to complete this swing ENTIRELY BY MYSELF in just a couple hours time and that includes the shopping and loading/unloading!! The brackets take all the guess work and careful measuring out of the equation for you. Just slide the wood into the bracket, pre-drill the holes for the lag bolts and ratchet them down and your A frame is finished! A note about inserting the beams into the brackets. Other reviewers mentioned tight squeezes and having to sand or lubricate the beams and then beat them in with a rubber mallet to get them to fit. I was prepared with my orbital sander, dish soap and rubber mallet to do whatever it took but none of that was needed! The beams I bought slid right in with no effort whatsoever. It literally could not have been easier. I guess it depends on where you get your wood, but if it's TRULY 4x4 and 4x6 they should slide in to these brackets NO PROBLEM without sanding or lubricating.
Before I stood it up (I actually did need help with that part) I measured and installed the mounting hardware for the half bucket swing in the top beam. The manufacturers of the hardware suggest measuring at least 15" away from the nearest structural element of the swing set. I went a little further than that. They also recommend spacing the hardware wider than whatever swing they will be holding. For standard swings 16" should be fine. That's what I did. Once I stood it up I hung and adjusted the platform swing using my ladder and tested it out myself to be sure it was sturdy. Holy cow this thing isn't going ANYWHERE! Even without being anchored to the ground (which I will do anyway) I was able to swing pretty high laying on the platform without the A frame even wiggling a tiny bit under my 130lb weight!
When my husband and son got home from their daddy day that afternoon they were both blown away that I had done it myself and my boy was ECSTATIC!! He LOVES his new swing set and I love how easy it was and that it saved me money! So here's the final price tag on the one I built if it helps:
Wood - $100
Bracket/hardware kit - $79
Half bucket swing - $40
Chain - $30
Swing mounting hardware - $28
I already had the platform swing and swing ties but they were $130 and $25 respectively
That was only $277 out of pocket and a few hours on a Saturday morning for me which is basically amazing. Total cost including the stuff I already had would put it at $432.
For a swing set of this height and sturdiness you would be hard pressed to find something cheaper. Also, this would be very easy to add on to! I intend to add wood planks to the side of the A frame and build a climbing wall on one side and add a slide to the other! Plus I'm so proud of myself that I did this. I love sticking it to gender roles! I'm telling you, if I could do this, anyone could do this!
I have nothing but the highest praise for these brackets and highly recommend them to anyone who thinks swing sets are too expensive or is contemplating building their own! One more free tip for you newbies like me: When working with pressure treated lumber, WEAR GLOVES!!!! Splinters from pressure treated wood are NASTY and will get infected really quickly so save yourself the pain and trouble and just wear gloves from the start. I really hope this helps someone else! Good luck and have fun building!