I struggled with this which is a shame because the author is very popular in my social media circles and I wanted to enjoy it more.
I think the thing I struggled with most is the characters both seemed very immature to me, I understand they have been friends for a long time and therefore their banter would be light and easy but it just read like a couple of teenagers rather than people in their late 20's / early 30's.
I feel maybe I was forcing myself to read it for the wrong reasons and I may try again in the future when the right mood strikes or at least try something else the author has written.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3048 KB
- Print Length: 342 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1545437408
- Publisher: Thunder and Writing Press (15 April 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071R9YR1B
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 25 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #347,423 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)