Fox River Men's Mid Weight Fingerless Ragg Glove
|Price:||+ $8.09 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fingerless glove allow for maximum dexterity
- Wool offers great features including thermoregulation to help balance temperature and keep you Dry by absorbing as much as 30% of its weight before it feels damp. Plus, it's breathable and naturally resists odor
- Elastic cuff keeps wrists covered
- Fox Sox are against manufacturing defects for one year
- Backed by company standards of excellence: Fox River products are against manufacturing defects for one year; products may be returned within one year with the dated receipt to the store where you purchased them
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fox River Socks, Since 1900
For more than a century, Fox River has operated in the heartland of the country. We started making socks for lumberjacks in 1900. So we know a thing or two about making products that last. As America's oldest performance sock brand, we continue to put customers' needs first when designing socks and handwear.
Fox River Mid Weight Fingerless Ragg Glove
Premium mid weight wool glove This glove is excellent in cold to mild temperatures . Fox river is a leader in the outdoor industry and all of the products are of the highest quality.
- Medium Weight
- Size based on palm circumference
Thicker, medium weight yarn and a loftier knit to trap more heat inside, without added bulk.
Wool offers great features including thermoregulation to help balance temperature and keep you dry by absorbing as much as 30% of its weight before it feels damp. Plus, it's breathable and naturally resists odor. It also has natural shape recovery and wrinkle resistance.
Elastic cuff keeps wrists covered.
85% wool, 15% nylon, 2% spandex in cuff.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These are high quality gloves. They're wool, so they're a bit on the thick side. I've been wearing them on and off for a few weeks, and I have not noticed any tearing or ripping, no loose threads, nothing. They're on colored on the lighter side, so they are starting to look a bit dusty, but I work in a dusty environment, so that's to be expected. If you need something thinner or care about appearance, you may want to look elsewhere, or get the darker gloves.
Now, the subjective review. It seems people either have issues with the warmth and or feel of this glove.
They are warm - very warm, in fact. If warmth is important for you, I can't imagine going anywhere else. I work inside, but in a cooler environment, and sometimes these gloves are too warm. But if you were outside more, and it was cold enough that you needed gloves, but wanted your fingertips free, I can assure you your hands would be very warm wearing these.
As for the feel - yes, they can be "scratchy". They are made out of wool, so that is to be expected. It's not a bother at first, but after wearing these for a couple hours, I need to take them off for a while.
All in all, if warmth is your main priority, these high-quality gloves are for you.
I was happy to see Fox River makes these, because they're a great brand for wool socks. These Ragg fingerless gloves are super-warm, tightly knit and comfy. The edges around the fingers are all well-bound - zoom in on the images - and I expect zero unraveling through usage or repeated washing. Being wool, I'll wash them in cold water with Woolite. I bought the medium and they fit as they should on my size 8.5 hands.
I imagine that fingerless wool gloves probably have some other use, maybe something practical. But I am not aware of it and can thus not commit on that. They are a little itchy and I'm not sure how well they will hold up. But for costume work its perfect.
Update: Yeahh, forgot moths where a thing. They dont do much to my cottons, and dont even touch synthetics, but when i fished these out of my laundry bin for the coming fall they where covered in what i could only assume where moth eggs.
After a wash, one of them was riddled with holes and the other one was completely fine, assuming that was the one that was deeper in the laundry and less touched.
Gonna need another pair, and have to keep these stored separately in a safe container.