Fox Outdoor Products Tactical Shemagh
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superb head garment for Military, tactical or general civilian Use
- Offers head and neck Protection from the scorching Desert Sun and wind blown sand
- Colors may vary slightly
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I own many shemaghs, from many different companies. This is the most poorly loomed piece I've ever bought. The weave is very loose and prone to broken threads. After a single wash, the shemagh's loose weave caused the fabric to accordion and shrink the dimensions. Stretching it helped slightly to regain some of its original size but it never returned to a square format.
Now, I have a non-square, shabby and cheap looking shemagh in a nice color. I never experienced these issues with other shemaghs I own, from Rothco or any other company.
I would be leery of purchasing another Fox-made shemagh.
It is a good thing I bought extras. Two of my friends liked them so much I gave them as an early birthday present.
Made in Pakistan and all cotton. I hand wash them in the sink and hang dry, which doesn't take long at all. If you put them in the washer I would suggest gentle cycle and air dry. Otherwise you may get a lot of shrinkage.