- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Wordsworth & Black Fountain Pen Set[Silver Chrome]Medium Nib-Journaling and Calligraphy-Smooth Writing Pens- 6 Free Ink Cartridges & Ink Refill Converter-Luxury -Perfect for Men &Women
- ✅BALANCE AND BEAUTY, ALL-IN-ONE - Beautifully balanced and artfully crafted, the Wordsworth & Black Fountain Pen Set is top of it's class. Complete with six ink cartridges, easy to use ink refill converter, and a luxurious gift case, it makes an amazing gift for any calligrapher or journalist. Pulled directly from out Erudite Collection, we've combined the weight of superior metals and masterful craftsmanship to create a writing tool that is not only worth having, but is built to last.
- ✅THOUGHTFULLY CONSTRUCTED - Built to offer a delicate weight that is perfect for both left and right handed writers, we ensure only the very best materials are used. Our pens utilize a medium nib with perfect ink flow for easy, even strokes and an expertly matched lid to ensure it absolutely NEVER falls off. Get up close and personal with the Wordsworth & Black Erudite Fountain Pen and see the difference for yourself.
- ✅SOMETHING EXTRA - New to fountain pens? Included with every order is a PDF file complete with instructions and best practices for your Wordsworth & Black Pen Set. Any and all information you'll need to get started using and enjoying your luxurious writing tool will be right at your fingertips! Our customers come first and we'll do what we can to make sure you're taken care of. Don't forget, every set comes with FREE ink cartridges to keep your writing right out of the box.
- ✅A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION - From the sometimes journalist, constant writer, or somewhere in between, having a balanced scribe tool at your disposal is a wonderful thing. Crafted to liberate creativity, our remarkable writing tool is a perfect gift for yourself, your family, or absolutely anyone else. Wordsworth & Black help bring new meaning to the old adage, "The pen is mightier than the sword" with this luxurious gift set.
- ✅GUARANTEED - Best of all, your purchase with our writing pen set is protected by a full SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. No matter if you need a replacement from accidental or incidental damage, or simply would like a refund, we'll be there to ensure you're satisfied. We are family owned, and take great pride in being there for our customers like we would be for our family. It's our customers that allow us to provide the quality that we do, and we'll always be there to repay that.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line this could nearly replace my favourite Mont Blanc rollerball (it will not because of the intrinsic value of the Mont Blanc), but I will try travelling with it (even though fountain pens are notorious for not being well travelled).
Let us get the tidbits out of the way. Extremely well packaged (great gift box), a converter (nice), and six cartridges (nice touch - I was sent three blacks and three blues, rather than just one colour). These touches elevated my perception of the quality. The aesthetics are stunning, I purchased brown with gold trimmings and it gorgeous. Now the nitty gritty...
What a finely balanced pen, Whether you write with the cap on the top of the pen or not, the weight distribution makes this pen such a joy. Importantly, it is not tiring for those of us who write poorly.
The all-important nib - this is silky smooth, it glides across any type of paper, no resistance, no excess flow - creates strokes resembling a fine nib, but with the smoothness of a medium nib. I recently purchased a Waterman Expert that writes well enough on the quality paper, but on cheaper paper the ink looks like a watering hole after a heavy rain. Sure, the quality of the paper mostly defines bleeding, but a good nib can mitigate blotting and the Wordsworth excels.
I have many fountain pens some cheap (Preppy) and a few expensive (Mont Blanc), some new (Waterman Expert) and some old (my father's 1960's Parker which is a great pen, but it is the Wordsworth that took my breath away. The first signature had me mesmerised and I continued to be stunned by this pen.
I placed the orders for the pen and Waterman ink along with it and to be delivered by10th June 2020.
It was a delightful surprise to receive the orders by 4th June 2020.
On top of that, I have sceptic about every step. After I filled in the ink, before writing, I was so doubtful if this was going to work. Astonishingly, the pen writes so well.
It is one thing to have a fountain pen and another to experience the writing with a perfect one. I am experiencing bliss with this one.
I recommend this one.
Top international reviews
But since Ive had to stop working due to a back problem and all the COVID-19 problems I have been doing a lot of journaling.
My two teenage boys asked me what I would like for my birthday, so I asked them for it a month early as I had been eyeing up this pen for a while but just couldn’t justify spending that amount of money on a pen. But oh how wrong was I!!
Absolutely beautiful to write with from the outset, no having to bed it in to my style of hand writing.
I didn’t realise a pen could write so smoothly with no chicken scratching noises as you write.
I may never have spent this much on a pen before but I certainly won’t go back if it continues to be this beautiful 😊
Today I got to try it and more surprises!
On the cap there is an area where the paint is gone and on the main body I have a small bulge and another thing that seems to be a small hair stuck into the white paint.
The writing is a bit strange. It is like you write with a pen which is about to run out of ink. See photos for details.
Just to give an idea of my experience with fountain pens and why so low rating. I have a few fountain pens ranging from the affordable Parker to the very expensive pens costing a few hundred pounds. I just bought this to take it with me at hospital at my job as recently lost an expensive Cross fountain pen when changing with all this Coronavirus craziness . I wanted an elegant pen and yet not very expensive just in case I loose it again.
Very disappointed overall ☹️
I recently decided to begin handwriting my letters instead of typing/printing them. I bought some Schaefer blue-black bottled ink, some wax seal and a stamp with my initial and some luxury envelopes and the finished results are really nice and much more personal than they were before.
The pen needs to be filled with ink from the bottle into the supplied twist-piston ink converter, then 'broken in' with a few pages of written text to let the ink settle down and the results will look neater and more consistent (at least in terms of ink-flow anyway, your handwriting is your own). The flow isn't too wet with the aforementioned ink but try not to pause between words as the ink may possibly pool a little in the nib and you might end up with some wetter words than others. Just write consistently and your words will come out very nicely.
As a result of this new pen being so nice to write with, my handwriting has improved, my desire to write by hand has increased and the over all results are, frankly, lovely.
This is a no-brainer for a tenner, it's great value, the pen feels weighty, solid yet also refined and has a nice touch when writing. It also has been well made, the cap fits on to the pen very snugly and fits with a firm snap. It also posts well too, (cap fits on the end of the pen while writing) and isn't loose at all.
It also comes in a black faux leather snap-shut case with instructions on how to fill the ink converter (it's ridiculously easy though).
The finish is of two-tone chrome, smooth and brushed chrome which is very nice indeed! Also, the shirt-clasp (on the cap) is very firm (perhaps a little too firm if I'm honest) but if slipped over a shirt-pocket, I doubt it'll slip off easily.
I am very fussy about fountain pens, always have been, because I sketch with them as well as write, so I want something which is free flowing and non scratchy.
This ticks both of those boxes perfectly.
I also like the feel of solidity in the hand without it being bulky.
I also like to have a pen which is aesthetically elegant and this pen delivers.
Not often do I find a pen to wax lyrical about, but I have found one here.
The quality is up there with my Mont Blanc pens and doesn’t look or feel out of place.
Don’t be fooled by the price, this is an excellent high quality writing instrument that I would buy again without a doubt.
The colour on the blue pen is fantastic, it’s been dropped on to a concrete floor several times already and hasn’t chipped or scratched.
One thing i wish to add though , do you make this style of pen with a broader nib only i wish to start writing in Calligraphy style
Neither totally loose yet not at all scratchy to write with, I’m comfortable with the nib’s performance. Besides, nibs do tend to settle into your own writing style after a while.
I find myself not just using it for letters but for the humdrum of notes and list-making too because it’s that nice.
A treat and joy to use.
Can confidently recommend this as a great purchase.
Bought this pen with the intention of spending time practicing my handwriting to improve the scrawl.
Very nice heavy feel to it - no leaks and the included converter means the ability to play with unusual ink colours.