- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (31 August 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780415679176
- ISBN-13: 978-0415679176
- ASIN: 0415679176
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.5 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 259,161 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Foundations of Offender Rehabilitation Paperback – 31 August 2012
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Sharon Casey is a Senior Lecturer at Deakin University and member of the Clinical Forensic Group within the Deakin Forensic Psychology Centre.
Andrew Day is Professor in Forensic Psychology and Director of the Forensic Psychology Centre at Deakin University.
James Vess has over 25 years of clinical and research experience with forensic populations. He is a Senior Lecturer and a member of the Forensic Psychology Centre at Deakin University.
Tony Ward, MA(Hons), PhD, DipClinPsyc, is Professor of Psychology at Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|