We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Case size: 30mm; Band size: 7mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Round stainless steel case with crystal detail at bezel; pink dial with crystal hour markers and Roman numerals
- Stainless steel bracelet with crystal detail and jewelry clasp closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 7mm watch straps
- Adjust-O-Matic Closure: up to two links can be easily removed without the use of a tool from this self-adjustable band
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||8 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||165 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Fossil has always been inspired by creativity and ingenuity. We've strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that are both fun and accessible.
Today, we continue to focus on what makes us, us. So that the things we make, from traditional watches to smartwatches, bags to wallets, jewellery to gifts, complement every style, and fit every lifestyle - for all the moments that make you, you.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I recently had to return my first watch (which was rebuilt some 5 years ago) for a new movement because I like the style and didn't want to give it up. Cost to rebuild the watch was $54, including shipping. When I got this watch back the last time, I could have sworn it was a new watch. Beautiful work done by Fossil.
A caution about the white on this model. I'd guess it's some plastic, polymer or whatever. My second Fossil had this exclusively on the band, and it did pick up dye off a brown jacket I had and the dye never came off. This time there is the combination of metal and whatever the white is, but I'd not wear it to do the yard or with clothing that has dye in it that might rub off onto the band.
I will continue to buy Fossil watches because of the quality relative to price and the factory repair available.