- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist HR Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch with Heart Rate, GPS, NFC, and Smartphone Notifications
- Classic design with modern technology, this Fossil touchscreen smartwatch features a black silicone strap, and let's you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial and more. Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Stay in the know with messages and notifications delivered directly to your watch and stay in style with a customizable watch face that can be changed to match your look.
- 45MM black dial in stainless steel case with a thickness of 13MM
- Black silicone 22MM wide strap
- Water resistant to 3 ATM: In general, suitable for short periods of exposure to water i.e. rains, sudden splashes of water, drizzling and beach weather.
- Effortlessly charge your Smartwatch by placing it on the inductive charging magnet. No plugging or unplugging of cables required.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimetres|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Does not have a date function|
|Water pressure resistance||3 bar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||100 Feet|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Battery gets drain in 6 hours if you start with 💯% charged.
Please don't buy this. Better look for some other options.
Best Feature: Music Player & Notifications are synced over internet. No need of bluetooth.
Battery lasts a day with connected WIFI & GPS on.
Bluetooth sucks battery, so try to keep it always off.
No speakers... Thats a Con.
Everything else is great.
Wear OS Apps.
1) Poor battery life.. does not last even a full day
2) Touch issues... sometimes touch doesn't seem to work
3) Heating issue..I have noticed sometimes watch gets heated while downloading
4) Calls take a lot of time (10-15 sec) to show up on screen
5) does not have the latest processor smapdragon 3100
6) The display does not occupy the whole screen..there is an outer diameter left which damages the look
7) No adapter provided
Now coming to the pros:
1) the watch has THE BEST design and no other watch can compete with its looks
2) lots of watch faces from play store
3) Good heart rate sensor
4) matches well with formals and jeans
When I changed it to a custom faceskin, the watch was giving better battery- again in same minimal usage. I feel it could be mainly due to automatic BPM calculator in main faceskin.
The watch looked amazing on my hand. Rubber band is of good quality- don’t know about long run. There was a bit of lag in the watch. Could be a defective piece passed on by amazon.
It is completely worth the value except for one thing, battery life of the watch should have been better, i got hardly a full day's battery even by using the battery saver function half of the time
Controls are conveniently located for right handed people. It is very easy to replace the strap.
That is where all the positives end. This watch does not have the processing power to be of any real use. The watch is constantly lagging or unresponsive. I updated all the software & reset the watch to no effect.
I would not recommend this watch to anyone. You are better off spending a bit more and getting something better.
1. User friendly
2. Good build quality
3. Heart rate monitor
4. Good customer service
1. Poor battery life (it lasts only 24 hrs once the battery is fully charged)
2. Poor quality leather strap
If you comprise for battery then this is the best smartwatch you can have