- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Fossil Men's Gen 4 Explorist HR Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch with Heart Rate, GPS, NFC, and Smartphone Notifications
|Price:||+ $10.65 Delivery|
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; Google Assistant built in - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch - receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download third party apps (your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built-in fitness tracker, microphone, music storage & controls, custom goal & alarm settings, calendar alerts, multiple time zones, weather, LED flashlight, wireless syncing
- Estimated 24 hour battery life, based on usage plus 2 additional days in low-power mode; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Classic Design. Modern Tech. This 45mm Explorist HR (Heart Rate) touchscreen smartwatch lets you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial and more; Case size: 45mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; easily change your watch band with quick release pins; imported
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Clasp Type||Push Button Foldover Clasp With Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||195-205 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water Pressure Resistance||100 Feet|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Battery gets drain in 6 hours if you start with 💯% charged.
Please don't buy this. Better look for some other options.
Best Feature: Music Player & Notifications are synced over internet. No need of bluetooth.
Battery lasts a day with connected WIFI & GPS on.
Bluetooth sucks battery, so try to keep it always off.
No speakers... Thats a Con.
Everything else is great.
Wear OS Apps.
When I changed it to a custom faceskin, the watch was giving better battery- again in same minimal usage. I feel it could be mainly due to automatic BPM calculator in main faceskin.
The watch looked amazing on my hand. Rubber band is of good quality- don’t know about long run. There was a bit of lag in the watch. Could be a defective piece passed on by amazon.
It is completely worth the value except for one thing, battery life of the watch should have been better, i got hardly a full day's battery even by using the battery saver function half of the time
1) Poor battery life.. does not last even a full day
2) Touch issues... sometimes touch doesn't seem to work
3) Heating issue..I have noticed sometimes watch gets heated while downloading
4) Calls take a lot of time (10-15 sec) to show up on screen
5) does not have the latest processor smapdragon 3100
6) The display does not occupy the whole screen..there is an outer diameter left which damages the look
7) No adapter provided
Now coming to the pros:
1) the watch has THE BEST design and no other watch can compete with its looks
2) lots of watch faces from play store
3) Good heart rate sensor
4) matches well with formals and jeans
Controls are conveniently located for right handed people. It is very easy to replace the strap.
That is where all the positives end. This watch does not have the processing power to be of any real use. The watch is constantly lagging or unresponsive. I updated all the software & reset the watch to no effect.
I would not recommend this watch to anyone. You are better off spending a bit more and getting something better.
1. User friendly
2. Good build quality
3. Heart rate monitor
4. Good customer service
1. Poor battery life (it lasts only 24 hrs once the battery is fully charged)
2. Poor quality leather strap
If you comprise for battery then this is the best smartwatch you can have