Enhance your purchase
|Wireless communication standard||Bluetooth, 802.11bgn|
About this item
- Classic design with modern technology, this Fossil touchscreen smartwatch features a black silicone strap, and let's you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial and more. Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Stay in the know with messages and notifications delivered directly to your watch and stay in style with a customizable watch face that can be changed to match your look.
- 45MM black dial in stainless steel case with a thickness of 13MM
- Black silicone 22MM wide strap
- Water resistant to 3 ATM: In general, suitable for short periods of exposure to water i.e. rains, sudden splashes of water, drizzling and beach weather.
- Effortlessly charge your Smartwatch by placing it on the inductive charging magnet. No plugging or unplugging of cables required.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimetres|
|Band size||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Does not have a date function|
|Water pressure resistance||3 bar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||100 Feet|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Frequently bought together
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a very nice looking watch, as shown in the picture, It has the ability to show the face continuously, a feature that gives it an advantage over other makes where screens only come on when "wiggled" or touched. Not sure why Fossil has added this however, since the battery life on this watch is absolutely terrible, at best it will last for about 1.5 days. Coupled with google running this device and wanting to annoy you when ever it can, I would steer clear of purchasing this watch , either as a "watch" or fitness feature.
Not very good for wearing during sport or intense exercise unlike the Charge 3 Fitbit. Nice for day to day general use though. Good product.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on 14 January 2019
Reviewed in India on 2 June 2019
Reviewed in India on 13 January 2019
Reviewed in India on 1 January 2019
Reviewed in India on 5 January 2019