- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Band Width: 22 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 12 millimeters
- Band Material: Leather
- Dial Colour: LCD Touchscreen
- Band Colour: Brown
There is a newer style of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimetres|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Water pressure resistance||5 bar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||10 metres|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I charged, paired and got it all working great on Monday night with no issues. Loaded a couple of face apps & fitness trackers on Tuesday and used it to track my walk no problems. Charged it overnight on the supplied charger and worked perfectly during the day with similar usage to the previous day. It was down to 16% by 4pm so I put it on for a top up charge to about 25% as I was going out for dinner and didn't want it running down.
Charged it again overnight (Wednesday) and had no issues in the morning and set off to work with a full charge.
By lunch time, the watch could not be woken up, the power button didn't work and it was just dead as a door nail. I had been in a training session that was pretty active so I knew the watch would have registered a lot of wrist movement and would have been turning on a lot more than usual.
I was starting to get concerned as I had already had this happen to the Ticwatch and just couldn't believe that I was having deja vu.
So, I got home and immediately put the watch on charge and straightaway the charge bar icon popped up rather than the Fossil icon and %. I thought great, it had simply run out of juice and the charge would fix it.
I took the watch off 3-4 hours later and it immediately turned on but was showing the "Tutorial - Swipe to continue" screen. I attempted to swipe but it would not accept any input gestures, including the external button pushes. After several frustrating minutes, I decided to upair and reset the watch via the WearOS app on my phone. This worked as usual and the watch restarted and eventually settled on the "Tap to continue" screen.
I now cannot get past this - the watch is not accepting any input, be it taps, swipes or button pushes with the exception of the crown push opening the Settings screen, which also is frozen and I can't scroll or swipe through the options.
The restart long push does work but it just brings me back to the "Tap to start" screen again and again.
I've reached out to Fossil and put a post on Reddit to try and get some assistance or advice. I've only come across one other user with a similar problem and there wasn't an update so I assumed he returned it for a refund rather than get a software/hardware resolution.
I love the look and feel of the watch but at this point it's just a lump hanging uselessly on my wrist. I will update my post if I get any helpful feedback and can change my rating.
Top international reviews
1) i was super excited to buy n use this watch since 6 months . To my surprise the watch was received in a box which no where on earth u will find except Amazon. The box was totally different from the one shown in image . Reason1 which says the product was not original and looks like a fake one
2) the watch took 6 hours to update the latest os and 8 inbuilt apps.
3) no where on playstore you find the most important app cardiogram. U need to first install it on phone firstly n search for app in phone. This has to be and supposed to be pre installed being Gen3 watch
4) Limited Watch Face Options and no third party app to link
5) The watch doesn't sync properly with the phone
6) Most important reason not to ever buy this phone is the battery. It Won't Last more than 6 hours. Buy it use watch n most of the time its under charging.
7) Charing is extremely Slow
8) Heats Up Like Hell During Use
9) Worst Thing To Buy in name of smart phone.
A lot many people have tried out the watch for a couple days and returned it for poor battery life. Read on to know why this actually happens and why it is not a problem.
Firstly, the watch looks fantastic and it's a head-turner.
The display and the build quality of the watch is great. IP67 water/dust resistance is a plus.
It runs on Googles Wear OS and you get the play store for any apps you want. But remember that the number of apps for watches are limited and not as many options are there as you would get for an Android phone.
Also, the watch has a weaker processor than your phone and it will feel a little slower or not as snappy as your phone.
# Gen 3 vs Gen 4 watch:
1. No HRM <--> Has HRM (I don't need it) (HRM: Heart Rate Monitor)
2. Uses phone location <--> Has GPS (Again not needed)
3. Has speaker <--> No speaker (Why fossil, why??)
4. Slow charging <--> Fast charging (Again not needed)
5. INR 15,999 <--> INR 21,999 (Not gonna pay more for same processor)
# everything else is identical
# Now the pros and cons of this watch:
1. Notifications: You get all notifications from phone and can reply to all of them. No apps needed on the watch.
2. Phone Calls: You can make calls on the watch via phone and the watch has both mic and speaker for you. Although, the speaker sound is not that loud and you might not hear clearly in loud surroundings.
3. Display: The display is really big and the colours are vibrant.
4. Battery life: Battery life is also great on this gen 3 watch, but it takes a few days to work properly (more on that later).
In the latest OS version Google has added some battery optimisations which has improved battery life a lot.
5. Apps & updates: Backed by Google, so you have play store apps and also the Wear OS updates that you get periodically. Google is working slowly and making Wear OS better with these updates.
6. Fossil quality: It's a Fossil watch; It's attractive, durable and you get proper service. It sports a premium build.
1. Initially a few days you get poor battery life and a sluggish performance.
When you setup the watch for the first time, it will start updating almost every app as well as the OS.
The watch requires a few days of charging/discharging cycles in order to be calibrated properly.
Once all this is done (and it happens automatically), your watch will give you really good battery life.
So, don't return your watch after using it for a day and noticing poor battery life!
On the first day of setup I had kept my watch on charging until all the updates were downloaded and installed.
But still if you use watch heavily, you'll not get more than a days battery life.
So think of it this way: you wear the watch all day and keep it on charging all night.
2. Processing power: Processor does not feel snappy as we are now used to the 6/7/8 series Snapdragon processors on our phones. But this is because the market is not focused that much on watches right now. Even the next gen processor from Snapdragon has the same clock speed.
3. No charging adapter: You don't get an adapter to charge. Only the charging cable is provided and you are expected to plug it in your computer. I am using a 1.5V adapter from Xiaomi and it works just fine.
4. Costs compared to US: Fossil is selling these watches in US for $275(approx 19k) and for 22k in India.
Why not start local production and reduce the prices??
So overall, I can recommend you to get this gen 3 watch as it a good deal right now.
didn't expected this much poor quality from brand like Fossil. I am giving this review after a year. Watch have 24hr Bettery back up.
Auto shut down started after 3months use.
From last 4months I kept it in my drawer not using because there is no service centre in my city. Totally waste of money.
Seriously, spending 20k for this gadget is not worth. You can buy super sexy watch in that price. No one use the said functions in watch. Only changing the dial color is not worth 20k.
Useless. I wasted my money. Please you can save.
Old words-Awesome watch, elegant look,
Takes too much time to charge.. battery does not last more than 1 day.
Pathetic experience ever with fossil and amazon
After spending this much money and getting this type of amazon and from fossil .
Worst experience with this product.Am trying to return this product.It is been 7 months I bought this,hardly 4-5 times I used,it's getting heated while on hand. Second thing it takes around 11-13 hours to get battery full and drains within 1-2 hours.Thats so strange about this product.I don't suggest this anymore.Paying lot of amount but not worth for the month. Look wise it is perfect but usage wise worse.
Battery DNT support more but will say good at it's performance