- 41 MM full color display dial in silicone case with a thickness of 12 MM
- Blue silicone 18 MM wide strap
- Water resistant to 5 ATM: In general, suitable for short periods of exposure to water i.e washing hands or showering/bathing. Not suitable for recreational swimming, diving or snorkeling
- Effortlessly charge your Smartwatch by placing it on the inductive charging magnet. No plugging or unplugging of cables required.
- Manufacturer Warranty-2 Years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band width||18 millimetres|
|Special features||Bluetooth, Android, Heart Rate Monitor, iOS|
|Water pressure resistance||5 bar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||50 metres|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Never get caught without your wallet again. Pay from your watch wherever mobile payments are accepted.
Leave your phone behind. Use untethered GPS to track your run's distance (and play your stored music) on your watch.
From running to yoga (and more), this smartwatch measures heart rate automatically during a workout.
Google Fit gives you smarter health coaching with activity goals based on recommendations from the American Heart Association and World Health Organization: Move Minutes and Heart Points.
Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. When a notification or alert arrives, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
Designed to get you through your day, our most efficient battery yet gives you 24+ hours of touchscreen use. (*Depending on usage, plus 2 additional days in low-power mode.)
Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 10+. All devices have Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
CUSTOMISABLE DIALS & STRAPS
Make your own dial by personalising select watch faces with your favorite Facebook or Instagram photos. This watch is compatible with all 18mm straps. Check out all compatible 18mm watch straps for this interchangeable design.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
2) The OS feels stagnant. Another thing that isn't Fossils fault. There's long been speculation of the demise of the Wear OS platform and Google does very little to extinguish those rumors. Including during this years Google developer conference there wasn't a single presentation or discussion or any representation for Wear OS, at all.
3) It feels good on the wrist. The size felt good. The weight felt good. It was very natural to put it on and not think about it because it wasn't intrusive.
4) Battery life is pretty bad. I could make it through a full day however if i wanted to use sleep tracking (not a native feature, you need to use 3rd party apps to achieve) then i'd need to charge it before bed. But wearing it at night to do sleep tracking drained the battery so i'd need to charge it when i wake up. I was charging twice a day.
I hope this review helped you. If so please take a moment to hit the helpful button and let me know. If there's something i missed that could make this review better then let me know that as well! Thanks for reading.
Update: After 3 months of owning the watch it stopped charging. I contacted Fossil support and haven't gotten any response.
Update: I sent it in for a free warranty repair. Works great again.
Plenty of people complain about the battery life on this thing, but I think it's all about what you plan to use it for. I use this as I believe a smartwatch is intended: to receive and occasionally respond to notifications throughout the day without using a phone, and to track workouts. I am able to track a 60 minute workout every day, play music while working out, and view and respond to about 50 notifications per day. My battery life after 13 hours of this reads 40% and would easily get me through any full day. Worth noting: the Google Keep app was inexplicably draining my battery to 0% within about 5 hours, but I removed the app and now battery life is great.
I love that I can leave my phone at home and still track a workout while listening to music that's downloaded onto the watch via Google Play Music. I use Google Fit to track my workouts and it is very convenient! I use to use a timer on my phone and have to log the workout and weight I was using. Google Fit detects what lift I am doing, and I input the weight, then it starts a timer to tell me when to start my next set.
I also think the watch is beautiful. I am a man with very small wrists (slightly larger than 6 inches). I was afraid to get any smart watch, since I've tried other 41mm watches that look huge on me. The Fossil Sport manages to look sleeker than other 41mm watches, and I am comfortable wearing it daily.
The software isn't always super fast, but again, it does what I expect it to do. Google Assistant is great at understanding voice commands, so it is very easy to send texts with your voice instead of typing.
If you expect a watch that will basically be a phone on your wrist, that you can play with all day long - look elsewhere. But if you want a smartwatch to be an extension of your phone - to help you see quick notifications, have access to Google Assistant, workout tracking, etc., then this will be a fantastic watch for you.