If your child plays Fortnite without end, and you are concern that he is getting addicted to it, then keep reading…
'Fortnite' Is Earning $1M A Day On Mobile, and Players Are Spending More Time With It Than School or Tinder.
That means it is being played by many people, young and adult. Is your child one of those that get addicted to this game?
If you have a son or daughter that are tweens or teenagers, they are probably getting crazy about Fortnite.
It is a game that took the World by storm. It’s like everyone in your kids' generation knows about it. And you are an outcast if you are not aware of it.
Do you know how many hours they spend in front of the computer, or console?
Or, are you a parent who's thinking of buying it as a gift to your child?
You see, parents love to give what their kids want. Oftentimes, they don’t check what it is.
Could games destroy your child without you noticing?
You may even make the costly mistake of putting something in their room. Which makes them awake till morning.
But now, you can stay informed about the game and how it can help you connect with your kids.
Tips the majority of Parents don’t know about the game Fortnite.
This Fortnite Parent Manual Includes:
- What You Need To Know About Fortnite, and Why You Should Be Playing It
- Why This Game Is Illegal For Kids with Certain Age
- How a Study proves that having Access to Fortnite is Good For Your Child
- Why Your Kids Stay up Until Morning?
- How Fortnite Battle Royale Can Destroy Your Kids Without You Noticing
- Fortnite Mode That Your Kid Should Get Away
- 10 Reasons Fortnite Gameplay Can Improve Your Child
- Get Closer To Your Kids in 20 Minutes
- How Your Children's’ Opponent Can Crush them in an Instant
- Why Royalepay is the First Thing You Should Know Before Anything Else
- Myths about Online Gaming. Plus 1 essential truth you don’t want to believe - but should (this could make you closer to your kid)
- How You Can Also Fall In Love With Fortnite
- Why not being a Fortnite player can increase the likelihood of your child to get Bullied in School
- Why your behavior has a far greater effect on your child than you think - and how you can fix this for free
- The absolute worst decision you can make that can make or break your relationship with your child (avoid this mistake if you don't want to have a gap with your kids)
And much, MUCH more!
Much of this advice goes against conventional parenting techniques.
In fact, some of the advice sounds downright ridiculous to a parent who doesn’t understand gaming - but time and again, the data shows that it works.
See the Difference in One Week... or Your Money Back!
If you follow the chapters in this guide and feel that it didn't reach your expectations, simply click one button within 7 days and Amazon will return 100% of your money.