Complete guide: From scratch to finding a proven profitable system, one that truly suits you.
Ultimate Proven Guide to Profitable Trading
Through out this Series, you will find tools that will let you gain control over your life and more importantly, over your wealth. Concepts ranging from simple definitions, powerful money management techniques, the right approach and exact trading psychology needed, to explained proven profitable trading systems, all of these will be covered, letting the series convert into a complete guide to finding your own profitable trading system.
All of these insights will be covered with simple and easy to understand words, and will let you set, track and achieve your own profitable trading strategy/system. Every relevant concept you might need in order to launch yourself into Forex Trading, and more, will be covered throughout this series.
The series is NOT difficult, far from it. It's practical. It's written for everyone. It's concise. It's based on current profitable trading strategies, the correct psychology used, and the already successful money management techniques. Wether you are already into trading and want to improve your skills and reinforce important concepts, or you are a complete beginner and are willing to join us as another successful trader, this series and it's volumes are without a doubt what you are looking for.
As long as you get deeper into the series, you will find its unmatched value.
In this Volume, we will be covering the following subjects:
Volume 4 - Intermediate Technical Analysis.
- Impulsive Waves With the Elliott Waves Theory
- Corrective Waves With the Elliott Waves Theory
- Complex Corrections Explained
- How to Trade the Extended Wave With the Elliott Waves Theory
- Different Types of Flat Patterns
- Different Types of Zigzags
- A Triangle’s Role in Elliott Waves Theory
- Most Important Fibonacci Ratios to Use When Trading With Elliott
- Trading with the Perfect Order Setup
- Trading with the RSI
- Overbought and Oversold Levels
- Stochastics in Technical Analysis
- Understanding the MACD Indicator
- Market Geometry as the Base for Price Action
- Gartley or When Harmonic Trading Started