- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Forever Litter Trays® The Original Reusable Replacement for ScoopFree Refills. Bringing You The Ultimate in Quality, Design and Durability Since 2005.
|Brand||Forever Litter Trays|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||56.9 x 38.1 x 6.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||2.8 Pounds|
About this item
- Offering cat owners the greener, cost-saving alternative since 2005. The time-proven, best-selling permanent ScoopFree compatible litter tray design from the original innovators
- One-piece construction, high impact anti-microbial plastic, light beige in color. Strong construction won't leak, is easy to use and has no metal parts to rust
- For best results & ultimate convenience we recommend using pre-measured Just the Crystals premium litter
- Best quality construction & latest updated design fits both ScoopFree Ultra and Original machines
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 56.9 x 38.1 x 6.6 cm; 1.27 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 29 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Forever Litter Trays
- ASIN : B001OCJXRO
- Manufacturer reference : FLT3
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you tired of spending all that money on those expensive and wasteful disposable cardboard cartridges? Forever Litter Trays are your best choice, proven by thousands of happy customers since we first began in 2005, backed by over a decade of experience taking care of people and their cats. Forever Litter Trays are manufactured with more intelligent design features and higher quality materials than competitors, and remain the all-time best selling permanent replacement trays for your ScoopFree. The Forever Litter Tray fits both the ScoopFree Original and Ultra machines, offering a greener and more cost-effective alternative. Our sturdy one-piece tray is made from thick and super strong plastic with anti-microbial agent to prevent stains and odors, and will never leak. Our trays are made entirely from fully recyclable materials, and include our exclusive curved lip at the waste compartment end to prevent litter from spilling on your floor. Each tray includes our unique Forever Flap for improved odor containment, which allows additional waste compartment capacity as well as increased ease and convenience for cleaning and that occasional "rake and stir". Please watch our detailed instructional videos and find other helpful tips at our Forever Litter Trays website (www.foreverlittertrays.com). Questions? Please email us directly at email@example.com. (Forever Litter Trays, Inc. is not affiliated with ScoopFree or PetSafe. ScoopFree is a registered trademark of Petsafe)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Je trouve un peu cher à l'achat mais les recharges le sont tout autant et elles sont encombrante à mettre dans une poubelle.
Reviewed in the United States on 7 July 2015
Getting a new job that would no longer have me telecommuting, I knew that I'd need to buckle and get my cats a robotic poop slave. There was no choice in this matter. I wouldn't be there to sift out their nuggets of waste on the regular, and my guys deserved a new friend to put up with the fact that they'd miss me so much. Obvs.
I loved the idea of the ScoopFree box, but I hated the inherent waste of the disposable trays. Convenience is nice. Waste on that level kills my soul...or at least a fair part of my soul. So I researched. It's one of my strong suits, research. I like to read. I RTFM all the damn time. I'm that person. I like to keep the printed rules of the game near me so that I can repeatedly peruse them--both on the tabletop and in life.
My research sent me here, kids. And it was worth it. You see--I ordered the Forever Litter Trays, excited about their reputation. Fine. I didn't read well enough to find out that they had a new design. I didn't discover that later....when I tried to put mine together.
There was a snag.
The litter tray that Amazon sent me...it looked nothing like the ones in the video instructions for putting it together. Yeah. I read about spraying the rakes on my scoop free with non-stick (doooo this...do it...it keeps the doo off.....do it) on their site, but it somehow took me another hour or two to realize that I'd been sent the old version.
I contacted Amazon. They said something about refunding and eventually whatever. My cats were not going to hold it in that long. It was a no go.
I also contacted the Forever Litter Tray folks via their website contact form. Y'all. Best customer service ever. They let me know that they were upset that I'd received the wrong one, let me know what they'd done to try to prevent just this exact situation....and here's the thing: instead of sending me on a hunt to figure out what went wrong with the order fulfillment or having me wait on them to figure it all out...they... It's hard to say this. They treated me like a human being. I'm weepy too.
In a world of faceless customer service automatons, the Forever Litter Tray folks are real people who treat you like a real person. They made sure that I'd receive what I needed asap, apologized, and...y'all--they sent me cat pics. These are lovely, lovey cat people who genuinely want the best for you and your cats. They arranged for me to have not just the proper tray that I ordered...but a second one as well.
I have two of the new style. If you have the old style...yes, it is nice....but buy the new style. Also read their hints and suggestions on the site. Also buy a second pan because it is decadent to be able to just prepare a new box, yank the old one, and then empty it all out and get it ready for the next swap.
And finally...if you have any problems. Contact them. Honestly, you should try to befriend these people even if you don't have issues with your order or product. They are lovely, caring cat people. They are like us. Send them cute cat photos. Thank them for their product. Do all the nice things.
And seriously--if you've had any issues, contact them. If I see anything less than a five star, I'll wonder what's wrong with you that you didn't contact them.
I bought my first ScoopFree litter box in 2006. The litter box itself worked much better than the Littermaid, but I just couldn’t do the whole disposable tray thing. It was too expensive, the tray leaked, and it wasn’t at all environmentally friendly. I searched the web and found the Forever Litter Tray, and bought the first generation model. Guess what- we STILL have it, and it still works flawlessly! We loved it so much, that as we added more cats to our home, we bought more ScoopFree litter pans and more Forever Trays. We have at least 3 generations of the Forever Litter Trays, and they are all still functioning perfectly. Not to mention that they have literally saved us thousands of dollars in litter costs over the last 13 years. That’s the first reason that you should buy this product if you have a ScoopFree litter pan.
But you might be wondering why you should buy THIS permanent tray over the one that Petsafe makes. Here’s why:
1. This is the original, and the founder of the company works tirelessly to make sure that his products work well. Despite all of the attempts by Petsafe to stop him, he has never given up, and our family can’t thank him enough for that (again, thousands of dollars and lots of frustration saved)!
2. I just contacted Forever Litter Tray’s customer service for the first time this year, to try to buy a different product, and I am still in shock at how wonderful and helpful the customer service is. Rick Weldon himself answered my emails, and the words “above and beyond” don’t even begin to describe it. This is a company who truly cares about its customers and providing the very best product for the very best price. This is a company that is completely devoted to doing only good and helpful things. I cant recommend them enough, and I’m super excited to try their “Just The Crystals” brand.
So to recap, if you buy a ScoopFree litter pan, buy a Forever Litter Tray. You will thank yourself 13 years later, when it’s still working great, and you’ve saved tons of money.