FoodSaver® 28cm x 5.4m Double Roll for Vacuum Sealer, Clear
- Vacuum seal small to large items, with less bag waste
- Create custom bag lengths
- BPA free, extra strong, high quality material that is fridge, freezer, pantry, microwave and simmer safe
- FRESHNESS THAT LASTS FOR WEEKS, NOT DAYS: BPA-free multilayer design is constructed of durable yet pliable material that creates an airtight barrier around foods, extending freshness and locking in flavors
- CUSTOMIZE LENGTH TO FIT ANY FOOD YOU STORE: Having the option to cut the roll to whatever length you need means no more wasted material or precarious "doesn't quite fit" scenarios
- storage facility underneath the power base
- 1 BAG, MULTIPLE USES: Use it when buying in bulk or on sale and storing the extra for later; portioning out meals throughout the week; camping and picnics; hunting and fishing; pantry storage; storing leftovers; sous vide cooking; and more
- BPA-FREE MATERIAL: Safe for storing raw and cooked foods, it's also freezer, refrigerator, microwave, and boil safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Keeps food fresh longer* and helps prevent freezer burn (*Compared to ordinary storage methods)
- Create custom-length, premium-quality bags perfectly sized for your food
- Durable BPA-free multi-layer construction resists punctures and tearing
- Ideal for sous vide cooking
FoodSaver 11" x 16' Vacuum Seal Roll, 2-Pack
Preserve freshness, flavor, and nutrients
FoodSaver vacuum seal bags, vacuum seal rolls, and containers are designed to work together with FoodSaver vacuum sealers to keep food fresh, eliminate waste, and save money.
Made from the same material as FoodSaver vacuum seal bags, the 11" x 16' Vacuum Seal Roll is constructed of BPA-free multi-ply material that blocks moisture and oxygen. It also makes the bags strong enough to simmer and microwave.
Why Choose FoodSaver Bags for Sous Vide Cooking?
Effectively Prepares Food
Sous vide allows you to precisely control your cooking temperature to achieve perfect results. You can cook sous vide in BPA-free FoodSaver bags by placing them in water at any temperature up to 195°F/90°C.
Keeps Ingredients Secure
By using your FoodSaver vacuum sealing system, water can't permeate through the bag and mess with your ingredients, so your food stays secure during its water bath. Our bags also resist punctures and tearing.
Prevents Contents From Floating
Using FoodSaver bags and vacuum sealers means the pouches are completely airtight, which delivers consistent cooking results and prevents floating during the sous vide water bath.
Advantages of Using FoodSaver
Saves You Money
Keeps food fresh up to 5x longer, compared to other non-vacuum storage methods, allowing you to save money (based on buying in bulk, on sale, and preventing waste).
Seals Freshness In
The vacuum sealing system automatically removes all the air from the bag and then uses heat to create an airtight seal, which locks out moisture and air to protect food and maintain freshness.
Easy to Use
Simply add food to the bag, insert the open end in a FoodSaver heat-seal vacuum sealing system, and the machine takes care of the rest: removing all the air before creating an airtight seal.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I just stared Sous Vide cooking, and vacuum sealing your food is part of the process. When I can use them, these work great for cooking this way. However, I'm almost always cooking thawed meat and this plus whatever oil or marinade I put in the bag with it makes sealing with the FoodSaver problematic as a wet surface impedes proper sealing. I cooked a pork loin this way and one of the seals leaked, thankfully, not until after it was done cooking. These are wonderful for storing food in you deep freeze, but not so great for Sous Vide. I use ziplock bags for that and use a water displacement method for pushing the air out before cooking.
So far, the Food Saver Bags have worked out very well for me. I have tried different kinds of items so
that I would know if they work on wet and also dry items, and for me, they have really done a wonderful job.
These bags are really easy to use, and have been perfect, mainly because the is no loss, or any waste using them.
You get to make the size you need, not what's available in the stores that zip. The seals are really strong, and the
price is very reasonable too. All in all, I'm really pleased that I finally purchased the Food Saver system, and will be
purchasing these bags quite a bit in the future.
It is a little more of a hassle to seal them, but it is worth the extra minute of your time.
These are better than ziplocks. They end up costing less, and they protect against freezer burn.
Important note: You need to double seal. They end up losing their seal if you don't. Annoying, but still works; takes 20 seconds to double seal.