- STYLE: The Allis Collection comes in a variety of leather colors, from black, cognac, and grey to bold navy and burgundy. The leather uppers have a classy burnished finish. The toe is slightly tapered for a modern aesthetic.
- COMFORT: The Allis Collection features Florsheim's Comfortech Technology. The footbed has high rebound Ortholite cushioning which bounces back after long wear. The insole also has a cushioned stability heel cup. The sole is flexible rubber.
- QUALITY: The Allis Collection features full leather uppers and breathable leather linings. The sole is flexible and durable rubber. The insole is fully cushioned and features Comfortech technology.
- FIT: The Allis Collection comes in both Medium width and Wide width.
- CARE: Spot clean with a soft damp cloth.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Allis Wingtip Oxford
A naturally breathable material, leather helps keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable. It also has the natural ability to stretch and fold, allowing it to mold to your foot without cracking or creasing. The result is a durable and longer lasting shoe with a luxurious look and feel.
Ultra-Flexible Bologna Construction
Bologna Construction is a technique that cements the upper directly to the outsole without the use of an insole or cork foot bed. The result is a shoe that has a sleeker, more modern profile. It also makes for a lighter shoe that is more flexible and needs little to no break-in time.
Durable Rubber Sole
Florsheim rubber soles offer an unbeatable combination of style, comfort and durability. These long-lasting soles are suitable for all-weather wear with greater slip resistance than other soles. With their out-of-the-box flexibility and shock absorbing qualities, these soles also provide enhanced all-day comfort.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They also fit really good, no loose areas causing your foot to move and no cramped toes or anything like that.
The only think I had to get used to was they are a little longer with the point toe and they kept hitting the bar above my brake pedal :)
-True to size (I wear a 10 and these fit perfectly)
The Bottom Line:
I’ve worn these to work a few times now and they are very comfortable. They are stylish and go with either my business casual or formal suit look. The insoles are very comfortable as I walk a lot during the day. I actually walked 2 miles in them today and my feet feel fine. I have somewhat flat feet but the insole and the toe box are fine for me with these shoes. Overall I would recommend these wing tips.
*If you found my review helpful, please let Amazon know by clicking the helpful button below!
**Disclosure: I received a sample product from the Amazon Vine program for an honest and unbiased review.