Thd illustrations in this book have evolved so much from her first book. There’s more portraits and other creatures in this book and her classic flora and fauna style is the very theme of this book.
Unfortunately, I’m very unsatisfied with the condition of this book at the time of receipt.
I Pre-ordered this book. It’s supposed to be BRAND NEW. And yet, I receive a copy that’s all scratched up, with soft dents on the corners.
How does it make sense that you order ahead of everyone else and yet receive a copy that looks like it came from the clearance bin?
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Gibbs Smith (13 August 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1423653556
- ISBN-13: 978-1423653554
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 1.5 x 25.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 581 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 78,598 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)