|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|
|Item Model Number||02211|
|Product Dimensions||45.01 x 15.01 x 24.99 cm; 1.15 Kilograms|
FLEXIFOIL 2.6m Power Kite Sting Sport Foil | Kids & Adult Kiting | Beach Summer Trick Kites | Outside Stunt Toy | Outdoor Games & Family Activities | Four String Lines & Handles | Easy to Fly 2.4m²
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE | Expertly designed and fine-tuned to 2.4m2 with 18m flying lines, control handles, stylish carry-bag (60x20x15cm) and literally arrives 'ready-to-fly. Perfect recreational kite if you’re a new or seasoned kite flyer
- THREE MINS SETUP & 5 MINS TO LEARN | Easily stored under the front seat or in the boot of a car. Super-light and packs down small so fits neatly into a suitcase. Sounds too good to be true but it really only takes 5 minutes to learn and 15 minutes to master the kite
- LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE | With 14978 already sold across 96 countries we changed from a 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee to a LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- AGE 14+ | Adult supervision essential at all times | Start in lighter winds and progress to stronger winds
- SIR RICHARD BRANSON | Flexifoil Kites were Sir Richard's choice of kites for 3 Successful Kiting World Records in 2012
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Here's Why 14,978 People From 96 Countries Have Bought The Sting Kite And Why More Than 380,000 People Have Chosen Flexifoil Kites Since We Invented Power Kiting in 1972, by Anthony Van Dort, CEO, Flexifoil International. In 2012, Sir Richard Branson chose Flexifoil to design the kites which powered his family, friends and himself from England to France and in so doing, achieve 3 Guinness World Records. A survey completed by 1485 kiting enthusiasts reported quality as their number one priority when buying a kite. It is little surprise considering the number of reviews one reads online about lines breaking, straps snapping, lines fraying, kites tearing on minor impact and kites stalling to name just a few! Flexifoil kites perform well in the lightest of winds and they are safe, reliable, strong. Flexifoil is a highly trustworthy premium brand - the absolute market leader in superior quality power kites. The Sting is the ideal kite for those who just want to get out and have fun. It is also the perfect kite for beginners because it is easy to control. It is also a very safe kite. We highly recommend adult supervision of youngsters just in case a strong gust comes through. And while 14,978 people have already bought the Sting from Flexifoil, to give you absolute confidence in your purchase, we make you a promise by way of a Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee. You buy a Sting kite from Flexifoil here on Amazon, you'll fly it and we're certain you'll love it - but - if you're in any way unhappy with your purchase, then we will give you all your money back at any time - guaranteed!
In using Flexifoil products, you confirm that you have carefully reviewed, understood and agree to comply with the terms of Flexifoil User Manual and the safety document (‘Agreement’) both available to download from www.flexifoil.com.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have some kiting experience from years back and wanted to get back into it. This kite is perfect and even in low winds it handles well. I'm guessing with a bigger wind which I'm yet to try, it'll even get my land board going!