Red Rover AUS FlexBar/Twistbar is a universal flexible resistance bar that has multiple uses with its patterned handles and ridged centre piece to enhance hand and foot grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and is extremely effective for Tennis Elbow or those wanting to improve wrist and forearm strength with its bending and twisting movement. Our Flexbar is also used as a relaxing foot massager/roller to help relieve fatigued feet and has been beneficial for those suffering with Plantar Fascia. This easy to hold and flexible device can be used to help soothe tired leg and back muscles with a gentle slapping motion. Our Orange Flexbar uses 3.63 kg (8lb) of pressure to bend.
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Flexbar|Twist Bar for Tennis Elbow|Tendinitis|Foot + Back|for Seniors -Orange-Medium
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 💠FLEXBAR with its patterned and ridged design makes it easy to grip and twist when using for the relief of pain associated with Tennis/Golfers Elbow. Helps strengthen wrists and forearms
- 💠FOOT MASSAGER/ROLLER Rejuvenate by gently rolling the underside of your foot along the flexbar adjusting pressure to suit which helps relieve Plantar Fascia or tired feet
- 💠BACK MASSAGER relieves built up stress and muscular tension by gently slapping the Flexbar on your back
- 💠PORTABLE and VERSATILITY means you can take our Flexbar with you anywhere to assist with your rehabilitation on the go
- 💠HIGHEST QUALITY and GUARANTEE made to last from TPR. The benefit of using thermoplastic elastomers is the ability to stretch to moderate elongations and return to its original shape creating a longer life and better physical range than other materials. 32cm long and 4cm in diameter. 100% money back guaranteed
This fits your .
1 new from $32.99
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1 customer rating
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
11 September 2019
Have been using this regularly for a few weeks now and it does seem to be helping with some pain relief and strengthening. I prefer the grip pattern and amount of tension of this bar to the ribbed type bar I previously tried. I also use it as a foot massager when working at my desk at home and it works great!