- Item Weight: 349 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- ASIN: B07WJ22LZ2
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 August 2019
- Customer Reviews: 40 customer ratings
Flend Konjac Sponges All Natural Facial Body Sponge Set for Sensitive Skin, 4 Pack, Bamboo Charcoal/Green Tea Essence Face Cleansing Exfoliation (2 Body+2 Facial)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Natural Ingredients -- Made from genuine konjac powder, and Green Tea / Bamboo Charcoal Essence Added + 100% Biodegradable + Eco-Friendly.
- Premium Quality & Larger Size -- Deeper cleansing and exfoliating experience for face and body, easy to clean and remove toxins, makeup and excess oil. Promote blood circulation, strengthen cell growth, balance skin pH value, leaving you with a glowing and smoothing complexion.
- Private Customization -- BLACK for oily skin. GREEN for sensitive or acne skin.
- More Convenient -- Coming with a clear suction cup, so you can hang both of sponges for use or dry.
- Ideal Gift for Lover -- set of 2 or 4 Body & Facial konjac sponges. Enjoy spa at home.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHAT IS KONJAC AND WHY IS IT USED IN THESE FACE&BODY SPONGES?
- Konjac is a plant found in Asia that is used for its health benefits.
- Konjac vegetable fiber is popular for skin exfoliation due to its soft and gentle texture.
- It is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E and others.
- Antioxidants and minerals help absorbing unwanted oils and reducing bacteria.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING BAMBOO CHARCOAL, GREEN TEA or LAVENDER?
- Bamboo Charcoal is known to promote replenishment of skin cells and help with nutrient infusion along with its porous quality and large surface area which helps to absorb impurities
- Green tea is naturally known to protect against sun damage and help decrease inflammation.
HOW TO USE?
1. Soak the sponge into water and squeeze gently until it becomes soft.
2. Gently massage your skin with the sponge in circular motion.You can use it with or without facial/body cleanser.
3. Rinse the sponge thoroughly after use and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not wring the sponge!
4. Hang the sponge in a well-ventilated place for air drying.
EACH SPONGE LASTS 2-3 MONTHS.
All Flend Products backed with 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
If you do not like our product, we will replace it or refund you totally without any hesitation. We always provide high quality products and customer service and just wanna make you happy!
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
They arrived shrink wrapped and hard. After running them under warm water for several minutes, they were surprisingly soft and expanded in size. I used them plain with just water and no cleanser. I was surprised at how soft the sponge felt on my skin but at the same time how effective it was at getting rid of the flaky skin on my face and body. I normally use scrubs to exfoliate which often leaves my skin red and irritated. I find these sponges do the job without irritating my skin and also saves on buying the pricey scrubs I had been using.
The package comes with a suction cup which Is great. I hang them up and they tend to dry out and become hard in between uses which is normal, a little bit of water softens them again. These sponges are supposed to last 2-3 months. I have been using mine for about ten days and I haven’t noticed any wear in the sponges yet. As this is my first time trying a konjac sponge I can’t make any comparisons between this sponge and others, but I am very happy with how soft my skin feels.
I like its size. It is not huge and not so small.
Also like the facial sponge. It gives me chance to clean masks and makeup well.
They work pretty well. They're supperr hard when you unbox them but get soft and squishy after wetting them and squeezing them a bit. It has a slight sud to it so I'm guessing that's the charcoal. And it suds easily when you add soap or cleanser to it. The face one feels gentle enough that I might use this daily. The thing I love the most is it's able to get my face mask off cleanly so I don't have to make a mess trying to wash it off with my hands. But the body one is super lippery to use, I just need to get used to it. Thankfully the string that comes to hang them up doubles as a grip to keep the sponge from slipping. Neat feature! :D
I'd say these are a worthy investment. The package says they should be replaced 2-3 months so hopefully they last that long.
Edit: the Face sponge didn't last very long. Probably about two months. It started disintegrating on me! Which is a shame because I really liked it. But surprisingly the body sponge is still holding up with no tearing whatsoever, so thats still a plus.