the keeper of the lost cities book 7
by Shannon Messenger
ok.. so I know I say this a lot when it come's to the lost cities, but WOW.
I love how the books somehow get better and better as they go, I have no idea how the series is going to end.
Sophie and her friends face a new wave of enemies that will leave them feeling broken and in the dark about what the (Never Seen) are planning next. the small team must work quickly to see the unseen before it's to late. but can they handle the secrets they uncover about one of the most important family's and her best friend.
there was no way I could put Flash Back down it's by far Shannon Messengers best book so far.
- Hardcover: 848 pages
- Publisher: Aladdin (1 November 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148149743X
- ISBN-13: 978-1481497435
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5.8 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 885 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 62,849 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)