- The straight line pen is commonly known as the duck bill pen, also is the drawing tool used to draw the ink line drawing.
- Mainly used for comics frame, speed line, background depiction.
- The adjusting screw on the pen tip can be adjusted according to the width of the drawn line.
- Drawing with a straight line pen is more straightforward than use a needle pen.
- After use the pen, the remaining ink should be wiped cleanly, and the adjustment screw should be loosened to avoid the phenomenon of the deformation of the pencil blade.
- Material: Metal
- Length: Approx. 125mm / 4.92inch
- How to use:
- (1) When add ink to the pen, it needs add ink to the pen, and the straight pen cannot be directly inserted into the ink bottle or ink.
- (2) The pen tip should be directly facing the drawn line in the vertical plane of the direction of the pen, so as to ensure that the two blades touch the paper at the same time, and slightly tilt the pen towards the direction of the pen to keep a uniform speed.
- (3) The surface of the linear pen blade is stained with ink and should be cleaned in time to avoid contamination of drawings when drawing lines.
- (4) After the linear pen is used, the remaining ink should be wiped cleanly, and the adjusting screw should be loosened to avoid the phenomenon of the deformation of the pencil blade.
1 Piece Artist Ruling Pen
1.Please allow a little difference between the real item and the pictures due to monitors difference.
2.Please allow some measurement errors.