Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Science With Style
By creating technologies that diffuse under foot pressure and complement our natural body movements, there’s no need to compromise on style. Being comfortable, it’s finally in fashion.
Using biomechanics, a science that studies the movement of the body, our shoes are engineered for all-day comfort. Thanks to our collaboration with the Human Performance Laboratory in Calgary, we bring you comfort you can trust.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Paid for express shipping and they did arrive 3 days early BUT also took a week and a half to come.
1. The footbed does not have the 'classic' FitFlop design. You know, where the big toe is outlined and the 4 remaining toes are outlined with a small outline running all around the footbed. These outlines and the slight molding of your foot fit the footbed and help cradle your foot.
2. The footbed is "flat" and textured.
3. The footbed is VERY NARROW. The old 'classic' Fit Flop sandal had a little room around your entire foot. The LuLu sandals are very narrow. I wear a B or Medium and my foot completely covers the entire footbed with not even a teensy bit extra.
4. The footbed is pretty hard and I don't feel the cushioning give of the old 'classic', which I could wear all day, every day.
5. The LuLu runs VERY SMALL! (It is short) I always wore a 7 in the FitFlop classic sandals. I just barely got by with getting a size 8 and would have gotten a size 9, but they were out.
I will have to wear the LuLu for some time to see how it holds up and if it eliminates my foot pain as the old 'classic' FitFlops did. I will update this review.
Update 5/17/2019: I am happy to say that even with all the differences from the 'classic' FitFlop, this LuLu wears very well. There is good foot support and the stiffness of the sandal sole seems to work. I feel no plantar pain or other pain on the bottom of my feet, which I do feel in ordinary sandals and shoes. So now I raise my rating to 4 stars, but with a warning to get at least one size larger in this lizard LuLu.
After that I had to let my feet heal up and then try putting blister guards on the sandals. They worked for a little while and then I got blisters on yet another part of my foot! ARGH!
These flip flops were an absolute waste of money. I should have gone with a pair of Reefs like I had before. Every day I wear these I'm rolling the dice as to whether--and where--I'll get a new set of blisters.