If you want a no-BS “crash course” in building lean muscle, losing fat, and getting healthy…eating foods you love…and doing workouts you actually enjoy...then you want to read this book.
I have good news for you:
Getting into awesome shape isn't nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
- You don’t need to starve yourself with super low-calorie diets to lose weight and keep it off. In fact, this is how you ruin your metabolism and ensure that any weight lost will come back with a vengeance.
- You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on worthless supplements or fat loss pills.
- You don’t need to constantly change up your exercise routines to “confuse” your muscles. I’m pretty sure that muscles lack cognitive abilities, so this approach is a good way to just confuse you instead.
- You don’t need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and love handles and get lean and toned. (How many flabby treadmillers have you come across over the years?)
- You don't need to obsess over "eating clean" to get ripped, and you don't need to completely abstain from "cheat" foods while getting down to single-digit body fat percentages.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep women from ever achieving the toned, lean, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that “Hollywood babe” body without having your life revolve around it.
- How “flexible dieting” works and how you can use it to finally free yourself from the dietary prisons many people confine themselves to.
- A simple solution to “metabolic damage” that easily and painlessly speeds your metabolism back up to where it should be.
- The “deadly” training mistakes most people make once their “newbie gains” are spent and how to avoid this pitfall.
- The most effective exercises for building and strengthening every major muscle group in your body.
- A “paint by numbers” workout program that will force your body to build muscle and get and stronger.
- What type of cardio you should do to maximize fat lass, how much is enough, and how much is too much.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works, what doesn’t, and what’s just outright fraudulent.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just a few weeks from now…finally seeing progress in the mirror and in the gym…
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is getting toned, lean, and strong isn’t nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book makes it simple.
Scroll up, download this free eBook now, and begin your journey to a fitter, stronger, and healthier you!