The First Years - Close & Secure Sleeper (Colors May Vary)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP BABY CLOSE: This baby sleeper helps baby's transition from your bed to the crib and anti-scoot walls keep little one in place
- COMFORTABLE BABY NEST: Airflow design in this baby sleeper allows air to circulate around the baby’s head and feet for a comfy sleep
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: This co-sleeper comes with removable night light and removable, machine washable sheet, making it easy to clean
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: This portable infant sleeper folds easily and is easy to carry
- Suitable for birth and up
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper
Mama birds love the Close and Secure Sleeper because it gives baby a soft little 'nest' of his own while keeping him or her close by. You can feed, soothe, monitor and bond throughout the night with the reassurance that your little one is snug, secure and safe-thanks to our Airflow design that allows air to circulate around baby. Designed to be easily portable for on-the-go convenience, you can also use the sleeper in the crib to help ease baby's transition from your bed when he's ready to leave your nest.
Things to Know:
- Can be used in the crib to help baby's transition from your bed to the crib
- Folds for travel and storage
- Machine washable sheet and cover
- Intended for infants from birth and up
- Measures 28” x 16.5” x 6.2”
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I don't like that the mesh sides aren't more sturdy. Our daughters legs hang off all the time. In no way does she roll out, it would just have been nice if the sides were better. But overall I like it and feel safer co sleeping with our daughter!
I would drop this to two stars instead of 4. The mesh sides at the bottom did not hold our daughter in. Woke up and she was hanging off the side face first. Have no idea how she did that, but because the bottom mesh siding is so flimsy and doesn't have something to firm it up, she somewhat rolled out. So for safety reasons, I would drop the rating.
It’s a waste of money when I can get a much longer one at a lower price.