My daughter wanted to find a source of information she could trust and follow when she has her first born - as she was feeling somewhat overwhelmed with conflicting advice.
She read it, felt that it was helpful and decided she will use it as her "go-to resource" for information and ideas.
I decided to read it so I would be able to support her approach.
I found it a very helpful and sensible book - ideal for any new parent or grandparent. I wish it had been around when I was a first time mum.
We now have a common understanding of how to move through the first 6 weeks of the soon to be born baby's life. And "dad" is about to read it too ;-)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Allen & Unwin; Main edition (27 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1743439962
- ISBN-13: 978-1743439968
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 24.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 399 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)