- Product Dimensions: 15 x 11.5 x 2.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- ASIN: B01KUZ79MQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 August 2016
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
60,721 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #128 in Passport Wallets
Fintie Passport Holder Neck Pouch [RFID Blocking] Premium PU Leather Travel Wallet, Black
|Price:||+ $7.41 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium synthetic leather exterior and soft lining interior. Provides a comfortable feeling and water-resistant protection from dust and abrasions.
- Built in RFID Blocking helps prevent personal account information disclosure.
- 4 Pockets to hold your credit cards, cash, coins, one passport, cellphone (Note: allows for 1 pcs of 4.7 inch below naked phone or phone with slim case ).
- Features velcro and zipper closuse, allowing convenient access to information during boarding and transit.
- Lightweight design with adjustable strap make it convenient to carry. Available in a variety of bright and fun colors.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Now I know why the pictures show these around the children's necks ONLY. They're REALLY SMALL & THIN, plus the NECK STRAP IS MUCH TOO SHORT & NOT ADJUSTABLE LONGER. I'm only 5'5" and it falls to about 6" below my chin.
All the places for currency, passport, credit cards, etc. are VERY TIGHT. Could hold a passport plus, MAYBE, a thin cell phone, 2 credit cards and some currency folded up and stuffed in the side. Should be great for kids traveling with an adult so they can feel grownup carrying their own passport, currency, etc. NOT FOR ADULTS. VERY DISAPPOINTED AS I HAD LOOKED FORWARD TO TAKING THIS ON MY NEXT CRUISE TO THE CARIBBEAN. I'll have to try something else.
Would have given it only one star, but the "Love Tree" print is a winner. Unique!
*** UPDATE 11/15/16 ***
The Fintie company e-mailed me immediately after receiving my negative review and request for refund. THEY REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY TO MY ACCOUNT without first having to return these 2 items. PLUS, they took my suggestions for improving the product seriously, and promised to send me their new, enhanced/upgraded version as soon as it's ready. THEY TRULY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS WITH EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, the likes of which you usually don't see anymore. YOU CAN BUY FROM THEM WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE YOUR BACK.
AN OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE.
*** 2nd UPDATE 11-23-16 ***
Just received the promised replacements of this model and, as I had said originally, the Z-Love Tree is beautiful & unique. The enhancement is as follows:
* The length is the same 6", but the width is now a quarter inch more at 4 3/4"
* Biggest improvement > the adjustbable neck cord now has a full 24" length, perfect to adjust to hand from your neck orrrrrrr, as a cross-body hanging to your side. LOVE THIS IMPROVEMENT. SMALL MOVE WITH BIG RESULTS.
It now accommodates my U.S. passport very easily plus, by doubling & tripling cards in the 2 card slots, I can fit 2 credit cards, 1 debit card, drivers license & health insurance ID card. U.S, dollars can fit nicely behind my passport WITHOUT folding. More dollars or whatever can fit in the zippered side slot but would have to be folded.
Now with these small enhancements, and given the manufacturer's decription & intent for this item, IT EARNS 5 STARS, BUT I WOULD GIVE 10 STARS IF POSSIBLE FOR THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Will now be able to use this, as planned, on my upcoming cruise.
A s a result of their extraordinary customer service
I wonder why the manufacturer doesn't put a long strap on it? That would make it more practical for adults.