Most of this anthology is decent, however the story titled "Delivering a Hearse" was confusing and required 3(!) rereads to understand. Why describe the main characters hair if the story itself never touches on it?
This is actually a problem with most of the stories; you describe details in the preamble that have little to no bearing on the tale itself. It's interesting finding out how you came across the idea for the story, yes. Telling us colors, seasons, types of smiles...if it's not in the actual body of the story, you can (and in the case above) will confuse the hell out of your readers.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 295 KB
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Magic Fur Press; 2 edition (8 September 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075HMDR7B
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,111,839 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)