Leading with WHY has a deeper, more emotional and ultimately more influential value.
Use stories and themes to create a Why statement: To (contribution) So That (impact)
For large organisation Why statements can be nested down to individuals.
Having a valid why and that is shown and practised creates competitive advantage.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Portfolio; 1 edition (18 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241279267
- ISBN-13: 978-0241279267
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.2 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 680 g
- Customer Reviews: 618 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,306 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)