- Product Dimensions: 48.3 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 703 g
- Item Model Number: FL-SD-2719-BLNE
- ASIN: B019RTW7CI
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,379 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Fila Sprinter 19" Sport Duffel Bag, Blue/Neon
|Price:||+ $14.66 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 600 D. ripstop polyester
- Spacious main compartment
- Ventilated compartment (Exovent)
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap
- Side compartments
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Size
Measuring 19" x 10" x 10", this bag fits in most gym lockers and in the back seat of your car without a problem. Take everything you need with you for a great workout or even to the beach.
Reinforced for Durability
The bottom of the bag features 4 plastic supports which helps keep your bag upright and off the ground. This increases the durability and longevity.
The Exovent technology airs out the inside making sure you or your bag don't stink. An Exovent is placed specially on the side pocket so you can conveniently use it for sweaty or wet items.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Pros: Well constructed out of sturdy materials, nice color choices (I have the teal one), quality zippers that move freely, roomy enough inside for all your basic gym stuff (clothes, hairdryer, toiletries, shoes if you put them in the main compartment), padded shoulder strap. I want to really like this bag more because it feels so well-made, but it lacks a few features that would make it a 5-star bag.
Just a few Cons:
As other reviewers have mentioned, I find the lack of double zippers annoying, especially for the end pockets. I can tolerate the single zipper on the ventilated end (where there is enough room to stuff your dirty gym clothes), and even the long side pocket. But shoes will not easily fit in the other end at all, it's not tall enough for most standard size shampoo or body wash bottles, and anything else you may want to put there pretty easily falls out if you leave the single zipper open at all. Double zippers would pretty much make this 4.5-star functional.
A few more inches of room in the end pocket for shoes or toiletry bottles to stand up would be a bonus (or a sectioned pocket inside specifically for those). As it is, women's shoes *might* fit here *if* you're a size 7 or less; if not, they have to go inside the bag.
I wish they would have sewn the mesh pocket inside the bag on one of the long sides, rather than the flap "lid" with the zipper at the top. Unzip it, and things immediately want to dish out of it.
Maybe I'm just being ergonomically picky. It's a very decent bag for the price range in which it's offered.