Fentimans Connoisseurs Tonic Water, Botanically Brewed, All Natural Ingredients, 4 Pack, 800 ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Flavour||Connoisseurs Tonic Water|
|Ingredients||Carbonated Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, Quinine, fermented botanical extracts: (juniper berry, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass). See more|
|Item weight||0.46 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.8 x 5.8 x 18.3 centimetres|
About this item
- Fentimans Connoisseurs Tonic Water has been specifically created with a delicate infusion of natural botanicals and quinine for a clean and balanced taste that enhances and amplifies the beautiful botanicals of premium spirits.
- TASTING NOTES - Infused with natural botanicals (juniper berries, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass) and quinine, this versatile tonic has been carefully balanced to create a refreshing, dry, clean and crisp taste.
- SUGGESTION FOR PAIRING - Your premium spirits.
- We have been Botanically Brewing premium quality adult beverages using the finest natural ingredients since 1905, Fentimans is a multi-award winning, innovation driven, international brand.
- The breadth of flavours within our range have been exquistely crafted to enhance and complement a variety of spirits from around the world.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 5.8 x 5.8 x 18.3 cm; 456 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Stuart Alexander & Co
- ASIN : B07QDDFVK9
- Item Model Number : 01CT20024
Best Sellers Rank:
12,078 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 302 in Soft Drinks
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, Quinine, fermented botanical extracts: (juniper berry, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass).
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Fentimans Connoisseurs Tonic Water has been specifically created with a delicate infusion of natural botanicals and quinine for a clean and balanced taste. The delicate flavour profile enhances and amplifies the beautiful botanicals of premium spirits, letting the spirit be the hero.
From the manufacturer
Fentimans Connoisseurs Tonic Water
This tonic water has been specially created to be paired with premium spirits where the flavour and taste of the spirit needs to be the hero. A delicate infusion of natural botanicals and quinine creates a refreshing clean, crisp and balanced taste which doesn’t overpower the flavour of the spirit.
Our premium quality drinks are made from a variety of eclectic botanicals and the finest natural ingredients. Made using the time-honoured botanical brewing process, the result is a range of delicious crafted drinks that have a depth of taste and unsurpassed quality.
This product is gluten free and suitable for vegans. All-natural ingredients. No artificial flavours, preservatives, colours or sweeteners. Botanically Brewed, Exquisitely Crafted.
Originating from the bark of the cinchona tree, quinine is a natural ingredient and provides tonic water with a distinctive bitter taste.
Our premium quality crafted drinks are infused with a variety of carefully selected botanicals. Juniper berries, kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass give our drinks a unique character and depth of taste.
FENTIMANS have been making the finest quality natural botanical drinks since 1905. Their artisanal beverages are hand crafted, using the finest natural ingredients and made using the time-honoured botanical brewing technique. It takes a full 7 days to make our drinks and the process hasn’t changed much in over one hundred years, with the knowledge and expertise being passed on from generation to generation of the Fentimans family. The result is a range of beverages, which can be enjoyed on their own or as a mixer with a premium spirit.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|