Reading is so subjective, but I didn't get the WOW feel that other readers got.
What I liked about 'Felony Ever After':
1. The bold idea of 13 authors accepting the challenge to create one book - kudos for trying something new.
2. Some fun and crazy moments.
3. A promising start.
4. Verity and Hudson are pretty good characters.
5. Fast pacing.
What I didn't like so much:
1. The storyline falls flat and lacks tightness at times, so I struggled to maintain interest.
2. The writing is sometimes fluent, but sometimes rough.
3. Some scenes are overly contrived.
4. The plot becomes implausible from time to time.
Overall, FEA is a light and fun read, but I think the attempt at screwball humour missed the mark.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 952 KB
- Print Length: 267 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1530617367
- Publisher: Hunting Anastasia Productions (22 March 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CYL2VW2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 329 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,891 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)