Fellowes Corsivo Height Adjustable Standing Desk, Sit to Stand, Gas Spring Riser Converter, Tabletop Workstation, Desk Riser (8091001)
- Stay active: change positions easily with 15. 5” of gas spring height adjustment that allows you to work comfortably sitting or standing
- Spacious: two-tiered larger work surface can accommodate flexible set up options, holding two monitors or a monitor and a laptop
- Convenient: keep your phone or other accessories within reach with device channel
- Easy assembly: simply attach the optional keyboard platform and you’re ready to go!
- Quality design: built for durability and lasting performance with a 1-year limited; full dimensions: 31. 5”W x 24. 2”D, keyboard dimensions: 31. 3”W x 11. 8”D
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Work Better. Feel Better.
At Fellowes we believe office equipment should do more than improve your performance. It should also improve your health. Our products feature advanced ergonomics to mitigate the negative effects of every tasks along with solutions to promote the positive effects of body movement.
The Corsivo helps you stay active throughout the day and easily transition from sitting to standing with smooth gas spring height adjustment. By standing a few minutes throughout the day, you can feel healthier at work.
We know that people in work in different ways and need customized solutions that make their workplace work for them. Our spacious two-tiered work surface can accommodate several set-up options depending on how you prefer to work.
The top platform easily holds one monitor, multiple monitors or a monitor and a laptop. You also have the flexibility to keep your phone, tablet or other accessories in the convenient device channel. Top platform dimensions are 31.5” wide x 15.75” deep.
The removable lower platform is easy to install and can be used for your keyboard and mouse or for a separate writing platform. Dimensions are 31” wide x 11.75” deep.
Unlimited Height Adjustment:
Smooth gas spring height adjustment allows you to work comfortably sitting or standing. Find the perfect working position with unlimited adjustability and a 15.5” height range. You can keep all of your essentials within reach with our sturdy frame that easily accommodates 35 lbs.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After several months of use, we wanted to post an update. Overall, this desk is more suitable for a desktop computer as opposed to a laptop. If you primarily use a laptop at home, you will find it inconvenient that (1) the desk will always rise a few inches above your regular desk (please see the picture), which makes typing on a laptop a little inconvenient; (2) the keyboard platform is protruding and can't be pushed in, so don't install it if you will not make use of it.
My wife has an adjustable standing desk at work and likes to be able to stand and sit during the day at the office. Since both she and I work from home at times, we thought it would be nice to have something like this in our home office as well.
This is not a full desk as it may appear in the product pictures. It's a desk topper but large enough to fit up to two monitors and a keyboard.
The assembly was a breeze. The desk comes fully assembled except the keyboard platform. It took me only a couple of minutes to screw in the keyboard platform, however, even though I almost never use a keyboard.
A couple of tips for the keyboard platform assembly.
1) The Phillips screws (C2) are pushed into the holes, not screwed. It initially looked like the holes are small for the screws, but the trick is to push them in until they completely blend with the keyboard surface. Then you screw in the threaded inserts (C1).
2) To lower the desk, you need to press the handle on the right and gently apply pressure to push it down. The instructions do not explain this and it may be difficult to understand for someone who hasn’t owned a standing desk.
1) The price. It's a relatively expensive item given that it's not a full desk but look at it as an investment in your health. Being able to stand or sit when you work is such a great concept. There are cheaper versions of this desk where you place it on top on your desk to stand and remove it from your desk to sit but after a few times you will feel that it's not worth the effort. Chances are you won’t use it too long. This desk gets you standing or sitting with just a press of a handle. No effort, no waste of time.
2) The color choices. The desk comes in only one color - black. I would like to see more colors to choose from in the future so it can be matched to a particular interior.
Overall, I absolutely recommend this desk!
The unit feels really sturdy and adjusts with ease. So far I’m really happy with it!
This desk was very easy to assemble, only taking me 15 minutes to have it completely set up. The last adjustable workstation I got was a real bugger to assemble, so I really appreciated this one being so simple to set up. I would like it to go up a bit higher. I have a mini stairstepper I like to use when standing, and even though it only adds a few inches to my 5’6” height, the desk doesn’t go quite high enough for me to use it when typing on the keyboard. The height is fine when I am just standing normally. This tells me, however, that this desk will likely not work for someone who is really tall.
Overall, I like the sleek look and sturdiness of the workstation. It does encourage me to stand more. I can use the stair stepper when I am not required to type.
The only thing that I would change about this desk is that there is a device slot located to the front center of the work surface that is convenient for phones, but it would be nice if it came with a cover so that when writing on the desk you don't have a long open slot under where you would normally lean to write. That being said, I would highly recommend this adjustable desk for anyone that spend even the most brief of times in front of a computer.