Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Feline Nutrition: Nutrition for the Optimum Health and Longevity of your Cat Kindle Edition
About the Author
- ASIN : B005E8S1ZE
- Language : English
- File size : 290 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 132 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 376,094 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I’ve read veterinary manuals and animal physiology textbooks, and it’s so nice to have the information on cat digestion and nutritional needs gathered in one place.
- consice and to the point.
- covers all the basics on feline nutritional and metabolic needs.
- very easy to read and understand.
- includes a cost analysis comparing various types of cat food.
- includes raw food recipes and list of equipment needed.
- author is educated, and has work experience, in chemistry and veterinary medicine.
- a few structure mistakes that makes the sentence hard to understand or incomprehensible.
- difficult to know if she means meat or beef when she writes “meat”. Will have to check other sources to be sure.
A mouse is the perfect balance of bone meat and organs.
However I felt sorry for the mice and day old chicks even though they still get one every now and then as a treat.
I now make my own with the help of this book and my vet and have happy healthy cats.
Best of all no stinky poops as they absorb most of the food.