Everyone keeps telling you that you should move on, but you can’t stop thinking about your ex and what your life was supposed to be. How are you going to manage alone and get financially stable enough to look after yourself now?
Fiona Eckersley went through divorce at age forty-five with four kids in tow, so she knows first-hand what it’s like to face all these very real fears. Now, she wants to share what she has learned from her own experiences and from those of the women she has coached. Fearful to Fabulous will provide a clear pathway for you to get to a place where you feel financially stable and finally in control of your life.
In Fearful to Fabulous, you’ll learn to:
- Take the first steps to getting a handle on your finances...even if you would rather avoid that subject
- Manage conflict with your ex so that you can focus on the future
- Recover your confidence and overcome the new challenges you face as a single woman
- Uncover your passions and use them to thrive in your new life
- Understand how to emerge with new hope
If you don’t feel able to push your way through the challenges presented by your midlife divorce, let Fiona help you find your inner “fabulosity!”