This is a great adjunct to the Fast Diet book. Some really interesting (and easy) recipes, that piqued our interest and stimulated our tastebuds. Several of the recipes have become non-fast day standards, they are so good!
As I started the diet in Australia, some of the foods don't translate, but most can be accommodated with a bit of common sense and a useful app like 'MyFitnessPal', which does a lot of the work for you (including scanning packaging, so the info is readily at hand for nutrition, cals/kJ, etc).
A bit of recognition of food intolerances would be useful, and the e-book is tricky to navigate on an iPad. But those are my only gripes - otherwise it is my new best friend.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Faber Short Books; 1 edition (27 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780721870
- ISBN-13: 978-1780721873
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.2 x 24.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 699 g
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)