SLAY THE DRAGON of WRITER'S BLOCK!
#1 bestselling author Jackson Dean Chase shares the magic every writer needs!
Fulfill your destiny with the Fantasy Writers' Phrase Book—it's the perfect weapon to inspire creativity for writing Fantasy Action, Adventure, and Medieval Historical Fiction.
Arranged for quick, easy reference, you get over 3,500 heroic ways to describe combat and more, including: Blades, Bows, Fistfights, Magic, Monsters, Treasure, etc.!
Plus it contains emotions, weather, wild animals, writing exercises, and tips and tricks for creating more effective fantasy fiction.
- Before using this book: "The battleaxe hit him in the chest."
- After using this book: "The battleaxe crunched through his ribcage and slammed him into the wall."
- Or, take this boring sentence: "The archers aimed at the enemy and fired."
- And turn it into: "The arrows screamed and the sky grew black with death."
The Fantasy Writers' Phrase Book is the perfect tool to banish even the most stubborn case of writer's block.
When you buy this book, you're not just getting a reference guide, you're unlocking a proven, cost-effective solution to save time and generate more ideas than any other fantasy adventure and historical fiction guide on the market.
Try it now. Unleash the power and decide for yourself!
This inspiring book arms you with the mental magic you need to describe the perils of combat, emotions, and more. It works for all kinds of magical or medieval worlds, including:
- Epic High Fantasy
- Grim Sword and Sorcery
- Historical Fiction
- Alternate History
BONUS: Contains incredible fantasy author advice, writing exercises, a medieval insult generator, how to address the different ranks of nobility ("Your Majesty" vs. "Your Highness," etc.), and more.
The Fantasy Writers' Phrase Book is the holy grail you need to forge bestselling adventures. So what are you waiting for?
Accept the quest and fulfill your destiny!
(* IMPORTANT NOTE: This book's content overlaps with the Horror Writers' Phrase Book, the Post-Apocalypse Writers' Phrase Book, and the Action Writers' Phrase Book, also by this author. Each book in this series is a stand-alone product, and you may not need to own more than one. There is significant new, revised, and expanded material introduced in the Fantasy Writers' Phrase Book not covered in the previous three books, such as how to write steampunk golems, etc.
Here's what readers have to say about the Writers' Phrase Books series:
- "If you're a writer, content creator, blogger, or just looking to expand your knowledge and vocabulary, this is a really great piece of work."--Kindle reviewer
- "...Made me feel even I could write a book... [These guides show you how] to grab a reader’s attention and hold it."--Tome Tender
- "...A useful tool for any writer to have in their box of tricks. It's also a fun read and a way to kick start your creative juices."--Kindle reviewer
How Do I Use This Book?This book isn't designed to replace your creativity, it's intended to enhance it:
- Use the descriptions as writing prompts.
- Use the descriptions "as is" or you can mix-and-match to create new ones.
- Reading the book can help you beat writers' block!