Having a rough week? Pay day too far off but you gotta have lunch? Those noodle cups alone not enough but you still want to save money? Fantastic has you covered here.
I find Fantastic probably the best of the two minute noodle brands, specially when cooked right (see bonus tips below). Much better tasting than Maggi and none of the MSG of Indomie.
- This is a decent meal compared to the cup size.
- Can drain the noodles or leave the water in for a delicious electrolyte packed broth afterwards and some extra filling.
- Great flavour even though Chicken and Corn are the best flavour.
- I find the dehydrated vegetable sache no good. All those little green bits just don't go well. If it was just peas and corn only would be perfect.
Bonus noodle tips:
- Don't put the dehydrated vegetables in. All those little green bits in it aren't that good. Chuck that sache out.
- You want to put the flavour sache then the boiling water in and give it a stir a bit. Fork ontop of the paper lid, but only give it like 1.5 minutes tops.
- You want the smallest amount of crunch in those noodles still, a bit of chewiness, really you want your noodles "al dente".
- Leave the water in, don't strain them.
- Sit down and enjoy the best two minute noodles.
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 14.1 x 7.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- ASIN: B01M7SZ80L
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 September 2018
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 175 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)