Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.86 delivery
Waterproof Facial Cleansing Spin Brush Set with 3 Exfoliating Brush Heads - Complete Face Spa System by Fancii - Advanced Microdermabrasion for Gentle Exfoliation and Deep Scrubbing (Aqua)
- 3 brush heads (includes 1 silicone head) and a protective travel case to meet all your facial cleansing needs.
- IPX6 water resistant in the bath or shower. Cordless facial spin brush powered by 2 AA Batteries (not included).
- 2-speed settings with powerful rotary spin - choose between daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation.
- Advanced microdermabrasion scrub system removes make-up, dirt, oil from pores; reduces fine lines and wrinkles; clears blackheads and prevent acne; renews your skin texture.
- Soft nylon bristles are gentle on your face. Suitable for all skin types: normal, dry, oily, sensitive.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Secret to Looking Young
Exfoliation is the key to revealing a youthful and radiant skin. Our facial cleansing system is professionally designed to deliver proven results. It gently exfoliates and cleanses makeup and dirt from pores, leaving your face feeling smooth and refreshed. Experience exfoliation 500% better than cleansing with hands alone for visibly brighter, more even skin tone.
Compact and Portable
This battery operated facial brush fits easily in a purse or handbag. Bring it to wherever your busy lifestyle takes you. Comes with a compact storage case ready for travel.
IPX6 water resistant is perfect for use in the bath or shower.
3 Rotating Brush Heads:
Daily Cleansing Facial Brush: Made with ultra-soft nylon bristles for gentle daily cleansing.
Exfoliating Facial Brush: Made of durable, nylon bristles ideal for deep cleansing - target clogged pores and help reduce acne breakouts.
Silicone Face Brush: More gentle for people with sensitive skin.
1*Electric Facial Cleansing Device
3*Different Brush Heads
At Fancii, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It takes all dead skin off and makes your feel so fresh! U can use it in the shower and it has different settings fast or slow
The brushes are a lovely feel on the skin it has different heads for different skin types or needs
I can honestly say, I after using this machine once this evening, I prefer it to the Clinique Sonic. I suffer with really sensitive, oily skin and I found the Clinique machine a little too abrasive, even with the softest attachment.
The soft brush that came with this is amazing, feather soft and when it's being used, it doesn't feel like it's tearing my skin apart but you can feel it is actually cleaning the skin. I used it on both the low and high speed setting and my skin is soft, no redness at all and feels really clean and fresh. (I haven't used the Exfoliating or Silicone brush yet)
Add in the fact it comes with a compact travel case, it's perfect for on the go. We are off to a wedding in a few days and I will definitely be taking this with me.
Absolutely worth the £20.99 I paid for it and would 100% recommend to anyone looking to buy one of these cleansing brushes
- It comes in a case so it's easy to transport, especially when you don't want to sacrifice your skin routine just because you're busy.
- The head I thought I'd like the least I actually like the most - the silicone head is really good at helping to massage products into your skin and I find it helpful at removing my face masks (just make sure you've wet your face first).
- It looks well made. I was worried the plastic would be thin and cheap since it's far cheaper than most face spinning products, but it looks robust and feels as such.
- It's affordable for the quality you are getting.
- It only has two speeds and neither are very vigorous. I'm getting used to the fact I don't need to be so rough with my face to clean it but I'd still like a third option that spins faster.
- The two brush heads aren't that different. They barely have any difference so it feels more so that you have a spare rather than that one is soft and one is for exfoliating.
These negatives I did notice immediately but they're not so bad the product doesn't do what it should.
- the product doesn't come with the xAA batteries needed to power it.
A lot of my blemishes have cleared up and my face evens out when I use rose water or apple cider vinegar after the use of this brush.
I recommend this product immensely!
Even though I've only been using the brush one week, I've already noticed significant results with my skin. It feels cleaner, softer and that my pores are getting smaller. I know it sounds kind of weird, but that's how it feels. It's a really nice and clean feeling. I use the brush for a solid five minutes before bed, so I don't over scrub my face.
The bristle brushes are really good for your neck and your décolletage, it really gives your upper chest area to your neck the after spa glow. You do not have to use pressure, just hold the brush gently and do its' work. The circular motion exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin and improves blood flow. This is the best $40 I have spent in a long time! I highly recommend this Fancii facial brush and I look forward to trying some of their other products.
If you are looking for a good quality facial brush that looks and works great and gives you the after spa glow, this one is for you!
It's my first time ever buying a face spin brush and this is perfect for me and it is truly water proof as I use it in the shower.
The box it comes in is perfect for travel and merely keeping your bathroom tidy. The speed settings are prefect for me also
I'm glad I chose this spin brush after my research.
I really like how it has two different speeds. I almost always use the slower setting as its more gentle on the skin. Just be careful not to put too much face wash on your face or rotar as it'll foam up fast and start flying everywhere if you use the faster setting.