This book wasn’t worth the money. Though I’m sure the writer cares about raising decent kids, but reading this book is like listening to someone’s grandpa from Florida rambling on about parenting.
The whole book boils down to:
1. Schools are failing.
2. Parents should be parents and do things like set limits, say no, and be involved.
3. No TV in the bedroom (and he repeats this so many times).
The book is a series of very short essays, none of them long enough to go into any kind of depth on any topic. There are actionable steps, but nothing new or particularly helpful. 🤷♀️
- Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: Casale Consulting (1 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0578448904
- ISBN-13: 978-0578448909
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.1 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item