This novel is aptly named, as it reveals the complicated family connections that can occur across the globe.
When Gina cleans out her late father's house, stumbling upon some long hidden documents, it starts a cascade of events that no one could foresee. It also leads to Gina travelling from Perth, Western Australia to Lancashire, England, and meeting up with the love of her life.
Anna Jacobs often writes of both Western Australia and the Lancashire region of England, both in her historical novels and in her contemporary ones.
Another entertaining, heart-warming and at times, suspenseful story, of which Jacobs is a master.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 880 KB
- Print Length: 239 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1493727346
- Publisher: Canelo Escape (7 March 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07N7D34LP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 100 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #47,874 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)