Fallout 76: S.*.*.C.*.*.L. Edition (Exclusive to Amazon AU) (PC)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- You will Emerge! Multiplayer finally comes to the epic open world RPGs of Bethesda Game Studios. Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations. Whether you journey alone or with friends, a new and unique Fallout adventure awaits.
- Mountain Splendorland! All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions. From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards. Post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful!
- A New American Dream! Use the all-new Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world. Your C.A.M.P. will provide much-needed shelter, supplies, and safety. You can even set up shop to trade goods with other survivors. But beware, not everyone will be quite so neighborly.
- Amazon.com.au is currently not offering any codes for the B.E.T.A opening taking place during the 7th and the 9th of November 2018
- Product Dimensions : 13.5 x 1.5 x 17 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 14 November 2018
- ASIN : B07H9817VP
- Manufacturer reference : FAOCL1PCPEAU
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe. Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers—chosen from the nation’s best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
From the manufacturer
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe. Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty-five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers - chosen from the nation’s best and brightest - emerge into post-nuclear America. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Micro-transaction is abysmal addition to this once legendary game and Bethesda is trying to lure people to make quick $$$.
I have had no major bugs, but minor things like quests disappearing or changing. Plus disconnection from the server happens too often. Plus the PvP element of the game has issues.
Updates are being rolled out, so hopefully the game will quickly get fixed.
Bethesda asset flipped fallout 4, its textures, guns, building, menus etc. took out interesting npcs and instead has robot quest givers with no interactive dialogue. If you were looking for fallout 4 multiplayer or something akin to borderlands you wont find that here.
The redeeming part is a new world to explore with friends in the fallout universe.
i wouldn't recommend playing this alone, it feels empty and broken and not in an atmospheric s.t.a.l.k.e.r kind of way.
if you're considering buying this, wait 6 months and see how the patches shape the game.
Post-Apocalyptic West Virginia is breathtaking. The worlds are incredible and immersive - the creatures vary between good sport and utterly terrifying (in a good way). I've played solo so far and enjoyed every moment.
Not everyone will like this game it is not easy with the constant requirement to eat & drink and scavenge to craft items but i am sure plenty of others like me will enjoy it.
However, the game is abysmal with no content and a barren world that has no effort put into its story.
Basically it's the equivalent of a survival Indy game with some rudimentary (voluntary) PvP tacked on but with all the bugs associated with a Bethesda game.
Truly an awful experience for fans of the series