This tale of two friends navigating work, love, and their flailing friendship was written so well, I felt like I was perhaps a third friend watching from the sidelines. Yelling, groaning, and rolling my eyes at the audacity of one, while sympathising, cheering for, and siding with the other.
Gosh it reminded me of some people in my own life who don't get the hint, or think outside of themselves to see how other people might be percieving them.
I really enjoyed this story, although I'm worried I may have liked watching the life of one of the friends spiral out of control a little too much. Does that make me a bad person?
I look forward to seeing what ensuing dramas unfold in book 2.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 632 KB
- Print Length: 332 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Lakewater Press; 1 edition (25 April 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CADXSTO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 19 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #728,004 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)