- Hardcover: 316 pages
- Publisher: Dr Winfried Sedhoff Medical (7 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0994609132
- ISBN-13: 978-0994609137
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 576 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
The Fall and Rise of Women: How women can change the world Hardcover – 27 May 2016
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International Product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
About the Author
Dr Winfried Sedhoff is a physician with a special interest in mental health. Born in Germany he grew up in the small southern New South Wales country city of Albury, Australia. He graduated medicine from the University of New South Wales in 1987. In his early twenties and barely two years after graduating, having endured many years of intermittent depression - especially at high school and university - Winfried suffered a life threatening personal crisis. Forsaking all he believed, including a promising specialized medical career, he spent twelve months in self-imposed isolation in a small rental unit in Sydney and began an internal quest to find himself, and a sense of unquestionable truth. His success has allowed him to create a life that has been both personally satisfying and feels his own. He no longer suffers depression. Over twenty years later his personal realisations form the foundation of models and ideas that are successfully helping both patients and depression, anxiety, and develop a true and honest sense of authentic self. Winfried continues to shares his practical models and insights with trainee and experienced physicians alike. Many have found the user-friendly approaches beneficial both for their clients and in their personal lives. He lives in Brisbane, Australia.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|